Senior Treasury Officer
Company: Rosabon Financial Services
Specialization: Banking / Finance / Accounting
Industry: Banking / Financial Services
Application Deadline: Job Listing Expired
Job Type: fulltime
Salary Range: ₦3M to ₦5M per year
We are a reputable, world class, dynamic, creative and result oriented financial organization, with group of companies located in the major cities in the country. We are urgently in need of a very senior staff in our treasury services department.
Job Title: Senior Treasury Officer
Ref Code: STS2012
Qualification & Experience
- Relevant university degree or equivalent
- Age not more than 45years old
- Master’s degree in Business or Finance preferred.
- Must have a strong emphasis on the Treasury function.
- At least 7-10 years of management experience.
- Must have strong analytical/quantitative skills and experience with a multi-site organization.
- A member of ACA or ACCA is preferred.
Marketing of the company’s products in order to increase the client base of the company and hence the bottom-line.
- Establishing and maintaining short-term credit availability, including revolving credit agreements and commercial paper programs, to provide liquidity for the Company.
- In charge of financial modeling and forecasting, budgeting.
- Source for deposit liabilities from high network individuals and corporate bodies, in form of funds placements.
- Oversees and manage the use of organizations' finances, including cash flow, asset and liability
- Facilitating the Company’s relationships with commercial banks, credit rating agencies, payment service providers and lenders.
- Make projections about future income and expenses, creating reports about specific types of finances and developing investment strategies.
- Monitoring all payment
- Building a database of customers for cross selling
- Advise organizations on how to acquire or maintain their financial health.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Highly numerate
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good team player
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Good problem solving abilities
Only qualified candidates should apply below with their CVs as soon as possible using the code as the subject Line of application.
Required Experience: 7-10 year(s)
Desired Courses: Business, Finance,ACA, ACCAIf any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View list of fake recruiters/companies you should avoid Here
Some Related Jobs
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
Learn a Skill Today Certificate in International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) Business Tax Administration Training Credit Risk Analysis & SME Lending Training Bank Branch Management Training Liquidity Risk Management Training
Companies & Reviews
Other Recent Jobs
- » Field Service Technician at Cameron
- » Registrar at Hezekiah University
- » Job Opening at Etisalat Nigeria for Head, Product Management Assurance
- » Sales Manager B2B Marine-Ply at Fosad Consulting Limited
- » Elizade University Massive Recruitment for Reader - Computer Science
- » Vacancy for Accountant at RS Hunter Limited
- » HR Business Partner at ABB Nigeria Limited
- » Client Manager at TIMWE Nigeria
- » Senior Lecturer- Marketing at Redeemer's University
- » Entry-Level Cadet Recruitment at The Cross River State Government
- » Field Technical Engineer 6 Job at GE Nigeria
- » Book Keeping & Accounting Teacher at The Concord School
- » Nigerian Army Recruitment 2015: Regular Recruits (Non Tradesmen & Women)
- » Strategic Information Associate(Abuja) at Caritas Nigeria
- » International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) Job Recruitment