University Of Benin Post UTME Screening
The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post-UTME Test Application process for 2012/2013 academic session will run between Monday, 28th May 2012 and end midnight of Sunday, 10th June 2012, while screening will take place on Friday, 15th June 2012 and Saturday, 16th June 2012 in designated Centres within Ugbowo Campus of UNIBEN. ALL candidates are expected to be seated latest one hour before the stipulated time for the screening exercise.
- Click on 'Register for application' to proceed.
- Enter your FIRSTNAME as it appears on your JAMB REGISTRATION or RESULT SLIP, and a VALID email address (immediately your login authentication details will be sent to your mailbox).
- Click on Button below titled “Get login credentials”.
- Open your mail to get your login details (USERNAME and PASSWORD) that you will use for all your subsequent logins until you finally submit your application form.
- Go to uniben-kofa.waeup.org and click on 'Login' (at the top right corner of the page).
- Enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on 'Edit application record' and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin.
- To pay for the application, click on 'Add online payment ticket' at the bottom of the page. Then click on 'College Pay' on the top left corner of the page. Follow the instruction to pay with an ATM-enabled Verve or Master Cards only from any commercial bank.
- Application fee is N2,000.00 and payment is through Interswitch payment gateway, consult your bank to ensure that your ATM card is enabled for web transactions. Only Verve & Master cards are allowed. You can also obtain enabled Verve Cashcard from any commercial bank for the payment of the application fee, if you do not have an ATM card.
- Preview and confirm your information before submiting your application on-line and then print out an acknowledgement slip that contains your screening schedule.
- You cannot edit your application after submission.
- Application website closes by mid-night on Sunday, 10th June, 2012.
- The grouping of courses, day and time of screening exercise are as indicated below.
|1.||Social sciences||Saturday, 15th June, 2012||10am-11am|
|Education - Soc. sciences|
|Education -Mgt. sciences|
|2.||Engineering||Saturday, 15th June, 2012||2pm-3pm|
|Education- physical sciences|
|3.||Medicine||Saturday,16th June ,2012||10am-11am|
|Basic medical sciences|
|4.||Law||Saturday, 16th June,2012||2pm-3pm|
- Acknowledgement slip and bank teller for identification.
- Four figure table (where applicable)
- Writing materials (HB pencil and Eraser).
- » Review Of Community Volunteer Engagement In DFID Programmes (consultancy) at Save the Children
- » Associate at Enhancing Financial Innovation & Access – EFInA
- » Executive Assistant to the MD at Horizia Consulting
- » Upper Primary Class Teacher at a Fast Growing Christian School
- » Vacancy for Head, Marketing QSR at SPNS Consulting
- » Civil Engineer/Site Engineer at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
- » Technical Sales Representative at The Candel Company Limited
- » Quantity Surveyor at SENCE
- » Healthcare/ Pharmacy Assistant at a Pharmaceutical Company
- » Investigative Reporter at Premium Times Newspapers
- » ICT Coordinator at a Fast Growing Christian School
- » Mechanic at International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
- » Driver at International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
- » Vacancy for Business Development Executive at Renaissance Media Limited
- » Administrative Officer at Prosecsafe Solutions Nigeria Limited