Company: Obaika and Company
Specialization: Advertising/ Public Relations
Application Deadline: Job Listing Expired
Job Type: fulltime
Salary Range: ₦1M to ₦3M per year
Obaika and Company is a firm of legal counselors with combined cumulative experience spanning over 70 years, and we have as our mantra, absolute client commitment. This functions as the main fulcrum upon which the OBAIKA AND COMPANY operates.
Job Title: Art Director
- Minimum 3 years' through the line design experience, with emphasis on print (press, outdoor and collateral) and online.
- Strong design ability, matched by proficiency in CorelDraw, PhotoShop and other graphic design packages.
- Must understand the print production process, and be able to follow through from concept to layout and finished art.
Required Experience: 3-5 year(s)
Desired Courses: Not SpecifiedIf any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View list of fake recruiters/companies you should avoid Here
Some Related Jobs
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
Learn a Skill Today Public Relations Professional Training
Companies & Reviews
Other Recent Jobs
- » Volunteer Strategy Development and Partnerships at Ashoka
- » Vacancy at a Fast Growing Pharmaceutical Retail Store
- » Vacancy for Financial Accountant via Fosad Consulting Limited
- » Vacancy at IBM Nigeria: Banking Strategy Consultant
- » Microsoft Window Server 2012/ Exchange Server 2013 Trainer at Enabled Business Solutions Ltd.
- » Institute Of Credit Administration (ICA) Recruitment: Secretary
- » Quality Assurance Officer at Beltkin Global Services Limited
- » Vacancies for Clinical Outreach Coordinators at DKT Nigeria (DKT International Nigeria)
- » Patient Care Assistant at Nisa Premier Hospital
- » Vacancy at Tourism Manager at Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library (OOPL) Foundation
- » Data Integration Solution (DIS) Co-Prime Sales Representative at Oracle
- » Marketing /Sales Representative at PLUS West Africa
- » Software/Application Developer at NetPro International Limited
- » Internal Control Manager at Save the Children
- » Senior Programs Manager at Sub Saharan Africa Climate Fund