Company: Obaika and Company
Specialization: Advertising/ Public Relations
Application Deadline: Job Listing Expired
Job Type: fulltime
Salary Range: ₦1M to ₦3M per year
Obaika and Company is a firm of legal counselors with combined cumulative experience spanning over 70 years, and we have as our mantra, absolute client commitment. This functions as the main fulcrum upon which the OBAIKA AND COMPANY operates.
Job Title: Art Director
- Minimum 3 years' through the line design experience, with emphasis on print (press, outdoor and collateral) and online.
- Strong design ability, matched by proficiency in CorelDraw, PhotoShop and other graphic design packages.
- Must understand the print production process, and be able to follow through from concept to layout and finished art.
Required Experience: 3-5 year(s)
Desired Courses: Not SpecifiedIf any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View list of fake recruiters/companies you should avoid Here
Some Related Jobs
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
Learn a Skill Today Public Relations Professional Training
Companies & Reviews
Other Recent Jobs
- » Vacancy at Voices for Change (V4C): Knowledge Management Adviser
- » Communication Officer at International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- » Job for Accountant/Administrator via SENCE Ltd
- » Capital Finance Assistant at Action Against Hunger
- » Rocana Institute of Technology Recruitment: Telecommunication Technology Lecturer
- » Business Development Executive at a Leading Asset Management Company
- » Vacancy for Accounting Officer at International Distillers Limited
- » Business Development Executive at WFO Advisors Limited
- » Latest British Council Nigeria Recruitment: Customer Service/Examinations Assistant
- » Current Job in HR at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- » Food Security and Livelihoods (FSL) Adviser at Save the Children
- » Facilities Coordinator at ATC Nigeria
- » Vacancy at Dietsmann: Turbine Specialist
- » ITO Service Solution Manager at Huawei Technologies
- » Vacancy at a Real Estate Development Company: Assistant Manager