Head Of School
Specialization: Teaching / Education Services
Industry: Education Services
Application Deadline: Job Listing Expired
Job Type: fulltime
The Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex is one of first generation of Teaching Hospitals established by the Federal Government to provide qualitative health care delivery to its people.
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant post in the School of Health Information Management, Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex IIe Ife.
JOB TITLE: HEAD OF SCHOOL
SALARY CONHESS: 13 Step 1 (N2,775,426 00) per annum
- Candidates must possess B Sc Degree in Health Records Administration/Health Information Management or Bio Statistics from a recognized University and be registered with and hold a current Practising License of the Health Records Officers Registration Board of Nigeria (HRORBN).
- In addition to (a) above, possession of a Masters Degree in Health Information Management, or in any of the core disciplines being run in the Programme (Statistics Management Science and Computer Science) will be an added advantage.
- Candidates with HND in Health Records Administration/Health Information Management or Bio-Statistics and who hold registration and current Practicing License of the Health Records. Officers Registration Board of Nigeria (HRORBN) plus Masters Degree in relevant disciplines are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have minimum of twelve (12) years experience and at least five (5) of these years must have been spent as a Lecturer in a school environment,
- Candidates must have evidence of Completion or Exemption from the N.Y.S.C.
Successful candidates are expected to perform the professional duties of the Head of School and any other duties that maybe assigned from time to time by Management
Conditions of Service:
Conditions of service for the post is similar to those available for officers of similar cadre in the Federal Public Service and Federal University Teaching Hospitals in Nigeria.
M. A. Oyelami,
Director of Administration,
For: Chief Medical Director.
Method of Application:
All applications should be made on the institution’s prescribed Employment Application Form obtainable in Room 12, Establishments Department, Administration Block, OAUTHC, Ife Hospital unit, Ile-Ife.
All completed forms with photocopies of all relevant credentials/documents and Twenty (20) copies of up-to-date Curriculum Vitae should be forwarded to the office of:
The Chief Medical Director,
P.M.B. 5538, Ile-Ife, Osun State.
Required Experience: 0 year(s)
Desired Courses: Not SpecifiedIf any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View list of fake recruiters/companies you should avoid Here
Some Related Jobs
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
Learn a Skill Today On-The-Spot Admission into Shenyang Aerospace University and Partnership Universities in China Cosmetic Teeth Whitening (1 Day Intensive Training)
Companies & Reviews
Other Recent Jobs
- » Frontline Hotel Solutions Limited (FHSL) Massive Job Recruitment for Frontline Hotel Solutions Limited (FHSL)
- » Deputy University Librarian (RUASS 6) at Redeemer's University
- » Administrative Supervisor at A Bottled Water Factory in Delta State Warri
- » Driver at The Kwara State Government
- » Sales Manager at Interra Networks Limited
- » Senior Sales Manager B2B Furniture at Fosad Consulting Limited
- » Elizade University Massive Recruitment for Professor - Computer Science
- » Customer Service Care Agent at Maersk Line
- » Architecture Engineer at The Ebonyi State Government
- » Cashier at Skill Enhancement Centre (SENCE) Limited
- » Jagal Group Job Recruitment for Welder
- » Logistic/Travel Officer at American University of Nigeria
- » Job at Etisalat Nigeria for Specialist.Finance Support
- » Massive Graduate and Exp. Recruitment for Senior News Editor (CONTISS 9) at The University of Lagos (UNILAG)
- » Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technician at Engine. Oil & Gas