Head Of School
Specialization: Teaching / Education Services
Industry: Education Services
Application Deadline: Job Listing Expired
Job Type: fulltime
The Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex is one of first generation of Teaching Hospitals established by the Federal Government to provide qualitative health care delivery to its people.
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant post in the School of Health Information Management, Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex IIe Ife.
JOB TITLE: HEAD OF SCHOOL
SALARY CONHESS: 13 Step 1 (N2,775,426 00) per annum
- Candidates must possess B Sc Degree in Health Records Administration/Health Information Management or Bio Statistics from a recognized University and be registered with and hold a current Practising License of the Health Records Officers Registration Board of Nigeria (HRORBN).
- In addition to (a) above, possession of a Masters Degree in Health Information Management, or in any of the core disciplines being run in the Programme (Statistics Management Science and Computer Science) will be an added advantage.
- Candidates with HND in Health Records Administration/Health Information Management or Bio-Statistics and who hold registration and current Practicing License of the Health Records. Officers Registration Board of Nigeria (HRORBN) plus Masters Degree in relevant disciplines are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have minimum of twelve (12) years experience and at least five (5) of these years must have been spent as a Lecturer in a school environment,
- Candidates must have evidence of Completion or Exemption from the N.Y.S.C.
Successful candidates are expected to perform the professional duties of the Head of School and any other duties that maybe assigned from time to time by Management
Conditions of Service:
Conditions of service for the post is similar to those available for officers of similar cadre in the Federal Public Service and Federal University Teaching Hospitals in Nigeria.
M. A. Oyelami,
Director of Administration,
For: Chief Medical Director.
Method of Application:
All applications should be made on the institution’s prescribed Employment Application Form obtainable in Room 12, Establishments Department, Administration Block, OAUTHC, Ife Hospital unit, Ile-Ife.
All completed forms with photocopies of all relevant credentials/documents and Twenty (20) copies of up-to-date Curriculum Vitae should be forwarded to the office of:
The Chief Medical Director,
P.M.B. 5538, Ile-Ife, Osun State.
Required Experience: 0 year(s)
Desired Courses: Not SpecifiedIf any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View list of fake recruiters/companies you should avoid Here
Some Related Jobs
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
Learn a Skill Today Cosmetic Teeth Whitening (1 Day Intensive Training)
Companies & Reviews
Other Recent Jobs
- » System Administrator at Computer Warehouse Group Plc
- » Latest Job Opportunity at Emirates Group: Ticket Desk Agent
- » Job at The Jewels Development Centre: GYM Instructor
- » Vacancy for Account Assistant at a Confectionery Distributing Company
- » Latest Vacancy at Standard Chartered Bank: Collections Manager
- » Job for Chief Content Officer at iROKOtv.com
- » Vacancy at African Development Bank Group (AfDB): Technical Assistant - Monitoring and Evaluation
- » Job at Voices for Change (V4C): Adolescent Girls and Women Lead
- » Entry Level Job Vacancy at Kaduna Electricity Distribution Company: Power Service Technician
- » Vacancy for Executive Assistant to MD at Best Search Recruitment Limited
- » Front-end/ Indesign Developer at Nexus Axis Projects Limited
- » Graduate Management Trainees at Dovichi Services
- » Vacancy at Pathfinder International: Chief of Party
- » Latest Vacancy at La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited: Client Officer
- » Rocana Institute of Technology Recruitment: Telecommunication Technology Lecturer