ABT Associates is a mission-driven, global leader in research and program implementation in the fields of health, social and environmental policy and international development. Known for its rigorous approach to solving complex challenges, Abt Associates was ranked as one of the top 25 global research firms in 2010. The employee-owned company is an AA/EO employer, has multiple offices in the United States, program offices in nearly 40 countries, and is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. Please refer to our web-site at http://www.abtassociates.com for more information on our work.
Through the Strengthening Private Sector Family Planning and Reproductive Health (SPS FP/RH) Project, previously SHOPS/Nigeria. Abt Associates is continuing its efforts to increase the capacity of private health sector providers in delivering quality family planning counseling and services. As a result, Abt Associates has openings for the following consultancy services:
Job Title: Business Counselors - (Ref: MHB 02)
TIME FRAME: October 2012 – September 2013
NO. OF CONSULTANTS: Lagos 2
Specific tasks will include:
- Conduct Business Counseling for Healthcare Practitioners,
- Ensure Business Counseling targets are met,
- Report Business Counseling Outcomes,
- Monitoring visits to Healthcare Providers to ensure compliance,
- Candidates should have a minimum of 5years of experience including:
- Knowledge and understanding of the business needs of small and medium-sized businesses
- Knowledge of business development services, including counseling and business networking
- Excellent communication, writing and computer skills
- Adequate experiences in planning, organizing, and executing counseling program of not less than 5 years.
- Familiarity with the private health sector in Nigeria
- Master’s degree in Education, Business Administration or other relevant discipline or Bachelor’s degree with 7 years’ experience
- Strong knowledge, understanding and ability to prepare financial statements and handle management/marketing issues required.
Method of Application
Interested persons should submit a CV with current contact information and details of previous trainings conducted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state clearly Trainer or Counselor, Health Sector (Nigeria) as well as your location on the subject line.
Min Required Experience: 5-7 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified