What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our "healthymagination" vision for the future invites the world to join us on our journey as we continuously develop innovations focused on reducing healthcare costs, increasing access and improving quality and efficiency around the world.
We are a $17 billion unit of General Electric Company (NYSE: GE), employing more than 46,000 people worldwide and serving healthcare professionals in more than 100 countries. We believe in our strategy and we'd like you to be a part of it. As a global leader, GE can bring together the best in science, technology, business and people to help solve one of the world's toughest challenges and shape a new age of healthcare.
Job Title: Consulting Manager Performance Solution-IB Nigeria
Job Number: 1552273
Business: GE Healthcare
Career Level: Experienced
Function Segment: Relationship Management
Location: IIkoyi Lagos
Postal Code: 101233
GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.Responsible for generating new business and managing the quality of delivery in the Turkey. Leads and develops PS people and team, responsible for projects delivery impact and quality, drives practice development and business development.
- Delivers on commitment: responsible for delivering initiatives and projects in line with objectives. Supports Business targets, e.g. revenues, margin, orders, utilization, pricing rates, NPS
- Responsible for engagements’ impact and quality. Serves as client executive, able to lead and manage a portfolio of engagements.
- Drives Practice development in the Region, leveraging existing EMEA Practice knowledge and developing new distinctive knowledge/solutions
- Delivers on Operational Excellence and Inspirational Leadership initiatives, e.g. Linerarity, Healthymagination, etc…
- Embodies GE Values and Performance Solutions Inspirational leadership. Ensures fulfillment of PS Mission and Strategy.
- Comply with all Quality and EHS Policies and applicable laws and regulations
- Bachelor’s degree required. Masters degree(preferred)
- Extensive Consulting experience (more than 8 years) with an international firm
- Strong Healthcare sector background and experience
- Strong Healthcare Operations or Clinical background and experience (preferred)
- Strong analytical and presentation skills at CXO level (with Excel and Powerpoint support), Consulting experience a plus
- High levels of energy and commitment, passion for Healthcare and Healthcare organizations improvement.
- Strong interpersonal skills, proven ability to drive change management
- Ability to travel 75%.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
Min Required Experience: 10-15 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified