Specialization: Surveying / Real Estate / Property
Application Deadline: Job Listing Expired
Job Type: fulltime
INDEPENDENT NATIONAL ELECTORAL COMMISSION RECRUITMENT 2012
In furtherance of its objectives of undertaking a comprehensive organizational structural review and improvement in its operational capacity, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is set to revalidate and update the list of applicants. In view of the above, interested candidates are hereby advised to apply; meanwhile those who applied earlier can update their applications accordingly. The vacant position identified include:
JOB TITLE: QUANTITY SURVEYORS I (GL 08)
- Fault Finding.
- Articulation of possible remedies.
- Routine Maintenance.
- Estimation and preparation of bills.
- Other assignments that may be assigned to the officer.
EDUCATIONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
i. B.Sc Quantity Survey
ii. Evidence of NYSC Discharge Certificate
iii. Professional Certificate and Computer literacy is an added Advantage
Required Experience: 3-5 year(s)
Desired Courses: Quantity Surveying
Tags: Quantity Surveyors jobs Independent National Electoral Commission jobs INEC Jobs jobs INEC Vacancies jobs INEC jobs
Some Related Jobs
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
Companies & Reviews
Other Recent Jobs
- » Accounting Supervisor (Kano) at An International Container Terminal Operating Company
- » Vacancy at National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons and other Related Matters (NAPTIP)
- » Project Management Facilitator at Andavoy Nigeria Limited
- » The 2016 Deloitte Audit Graduate Programme - Lagos
- » New Vacancy at RT Briscoe (Nigeria) PLC: Sales Engineer
- » Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment: Associate Director (Consulting – Human Capital) (Abuja)
- » Latest Job Opportunity at Etihad Airways: Finance Manager
- » Vacancy for Installation Construction Technical Foreman at an Oil & Gas Services Company
- » Quantity Surveyor at SENCE
- » Mechanic at International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
- » Human Resource Professional (hrbp) Facilitator at Andavoy Nigeria Limited
- » Vacancy at Stanbic IBTC Bank: Relationship Manager, Private Banking
- » Retail Sales Operations Manager at A Fashion Retailing Company
- » Technical Sales Representative at The Candel Company Limited
- » Investigative Reporter at Premium Times Newspapers