Current Affairs Journalists Wanted
We are looking for aspiring writers who can write interesting and insightful articles for a new current affairs online magazine that is launching soon. Initially, submissions will be unpaid but in the future, that may well change, depending on the success of the site!
Ideally, we want articles that take a unique angle on a subject, with a focus on cultural aspects as much as analysis. If you have ever listened to From Our Own Correspondent on the BBC, you will know what we want. If you aren’t sure, look it up and have a look at some of the reports they broadcast.
We want articles that are well written and well researched. If possible, they should also have good quality, relevant photos, though it is by no means a requirement.
So if you’re looking for an opportunity to get some experience, or build up a portfolio of published work, please send a proposal for an article you wish to write, and examples of previous articles, if any, to email@example.com
- » Web Designer at Hotel Bon Voyage
- » Nutrition Coordinator - Spring Project at Helen Keller International
- » Vacancy for Partner Account Manager Consumer Lifestyle at Phillips Africa
- » Review Of Community Volunteer Engagement In DFID Programmes (consultancy) at Save the Children
- » Vacancy for Sales Executives at Marcforte Business Consulting Limited
- » Career Opportunity at Saroafrica International Limited: Brand Manager
- » Vacancy at MainOne Cable Company Limited: NOC Support Engineer
- » ICT Coordinator at a Fast Growing Christian School
- » Vacancies at a Reputable Pharmaceutical Company: Area Sales Managers
- » Vacancy for Human Resource Manager at Hotel Bon Voyage
- » Vacancy for Hotel Resort Operations Manager at Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library (OOPL) Ventures
- » Latest Job Opportunity at Etihad Airways: Finance Manager
- » New Job at GE Nigeria: Sales Manager- Diesel Recips Power Generation
- » Snr Exec. Strategic Business Support Group at EZ37 Solutions Limited
- » Chief Editor at Horizia Consulting