Current Affairs Journalists Wanted
We are looking for aspiring writers who can write interesting and insightful articles for a new current affairs online magazine that is launching soon. Initially, submissions will be unpaid but in the future, that may well change, depending on the success of the site!
Ideally, we want articles that take a unique angle on a subject, with a focus on cultural aspects as much as analysis. If you have ever listened to From Our Own Correspondent on the BBC, you will know what we want. If you aren’t sure, look it up and have a look at some of the reports they broadcast.
We want articles that are well written and well researched. If possible, they should also have good quality, relevant photos, though it is by no means a requirement.
So if you’re looking for an opportunity to get some experience, or build up a portfolio of published work, please send a proposal for an article you wish to write, and examples of previous articles, if any, to email@example.com
- » Vacancy at G4S Nigeria Limited: International Guard Supervisor
- » Vacancy at Kanywood Integrated Services Limited: Environmental Manager and Supervisor
- » Sales Manager at Workspace Global Consulting
- » Vacancy at Lamudi Nigeria: Sales Manager
- » Rector at Lagos State Polytechnic
- » Vacancy for Retail Sales Personnel via SENCE Ltd
- » Vacancies at Saro Lifecare: Van Sales Representative
- » Job at a Leading Cement Manufacturing Company: Sales Representative
- » Job at Check Point Software Technologies, Ltd: Security Engineer - Nigeria
- » Vacancy for Personal Assistant at Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria
- » Graphic & Web Designer at Cregital Design Agency
- » Call Centre Representative at Global Profilers
- » Vacancy for Education in Emergency Advisor at Save the Children
- » Vacancy at Wakanow.com for Marketing Manager
- » Latest Job Opportunity at SWIFT Networks Limited: Procurement Officer