Fuel Station Accountant
Company: Myrtle Management Consultants
Specialization: Banking / Finance / Accounting
Industry: Retail / Wholesales
Application Deadline: Job Listing Expired
Job Type: fulltime
Salary Range: ₦360K to ₦500K per year
Main Duties include:
- To provide management and financial accounting support for the organization which includes taking responsibility for the entries on the general ledger including reconciliations and completing detailed reviews of the profit and loss account on the company accounting system.
- Preparation and reconciliation of Profit and Loss and Balance sheet reports on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting.
- Managing relationship with external stakeholders, ensuring that appropriate reports and documentations are submitted to and updated with PENCOM, FIRS, and Corporate Affairs Commission amongst others.
- Managing the company’s financial affairs and general book keeping
- Daily monitoring and management of several company bank accounts.
- Assistance with preparation of annual tax returns and other regulatory submissions.
- Must have at least 3- 5 years previous professional experience in accounting with a fuel station/ petrol station business.
- Evidence of previous experience working in a similar role for a vibrant petrol business
- A strong, practical understanding and experience of basic accounting functions and how they all come together is essential especially as it relates to fuel station business. This should include: profit and loss accounts, balance sheets, cash flow statements and reconciliations.
- You must have proven hands-on accounting experience including experience of double entry book keeping, associated accounting controls and procedures and preferably but not essential; an experience of a variety of accounting software packages.
- You must have excellent interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, well organized and able to respond to challenging deadlines and changing priorities.
- Completed, Part Qualified studier, finalist candidate (ICAN, ACCA, or equivalent)
- Strong excel and computer systems experience
- Ambitious and keen to develop and progress.
- Strong Leadership skills.
Required Experience: 3-5 year(s)
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Some Related Jobs
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
Learn a Skill Today Certificate in International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) Business Tax Administration Training Credit Risk Analysis & SME Lending Training Bank Branch Management Training Liquidity Risk Management Training
Companies & Reviews
Other Recent Jobs
- » Latest Job at African Development Bank Group: African Water Facility (AWF), Coordinator
- » Governance Risk and Compliance Department Associate Consultant and Senior Consultant at Deloitte Nigeria
- » New Job at Catholic Relief Services (CRS): Technical Advisor - HIV Prevention, Care & Support
- » Job at Association for the Development of Education in Africa (ADEA): Senior Secretary
- » Vacancy for Partner Account Manager Consumer Lifestyle at Phillips Africa
- » Risk Management Facilitator at Andavoy Nigeria Limited
- » Latest Vacancy at Leadership Group: Director, Lagos Operations
- » Vacancy at Hewlett Packard (HP) Nigeria: Enterprise Group - Partner Sales Specialist
- » Vacancy for Installation Construction Technical Foreman at an Oil & Gas Services Company
- » Golf Club Manager Le Méridien Ibom Hotel & Golf Resort -
- » Project Management Facilitator at Andavoy Nigeria Limited
- » Vacancy for Senior Manager\Manager Strategy (Abuja) at Deloitte Nigeria
- » Vacancy at Centrifuge Group: Training Manager
- » Civil Engineer at SENCE
- » Latest Entry Level Job at PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PWC): Assistant Executive - Human Capital (Internal Firm Services)