SignatureGroup Ltd - TrueTales Publication(CompleteFashion) Nigeria’s leading print media supermarket with over two decades reputation in the publication of Fashion, Celebrity and lifestyle magazines. We are extending our business footprints to other parts of Africa, and New York, and therefore, desirous of having qualified Nigerians and non-Nigerians who radiate strong passion for excellence join our team.
Head, Events Marketing (Ref:002)
The candidate for this position will be providing event management expertise to all key event projects of the organization, as well as managing key fashion events initiated by the company.
- To liaise with parties within the organisation’s business network across countries to achieve the event management goals of the organization
- To develop project plans for key corporate and social events,
- To proactively coordinate the events calendar for the organisation for maximum participation as well as ensure compliance with relevant country legislations, e.g. health and safety.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- A good university degree or its equivalent
- At least five years experience either in the fashion industry or events management industry
- Demonstrable exposure to global trends in events management
- Membership of relevant professional bodies is an added advantage
- Proven experience with event planning, budgeting, logistic coordination, permits, promotion and branding
- Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with public and private sector partners within a global network
- Ability to supervise volunteer committees, and render periodic corporate citizen reports
- Must be well travelled within and outside Nigeria
All Interested candidates must apply within 2 weeks from Janury 7, 2013. They are to attach and send one-paged cover letters with their resume firstname.lastname@example.org stating the applicable reference number on the email subject. Applicants seeking to take up some of these positions on a part time basis are eligible to apply.
Min Required Experience: 5-7 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified