Company: HiiT Plc
Specialization: Administration/ Office/ Operations
Industry: ICT / Telecommunications
Application Deadline: Job Listing Expired
Job Type: fulltime
Salary Range: ₦500K to ₦1M per year
1.Formulate, operate and manage business plans that are capable of meeting management?s set performance objectives
2.Optimally manage all resources (Human Resources, Marketing, Assets, Customers, Operations, etc) of the centre to achieve set objectives.
3.Provide effective and efficient Business leadership that are result-oriented.
4.Sets and maintains productivity standards at par or higher than existing HiiT Policies.
5.Optimize Product development & Innovations options
- Excellent leadership, Communication, Customer Service, Project Management and HR Skills.
- Demonstrable capacity to plan, present and implement budgets.
- Proven track record of performance.
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience in cybercafe management would an added advantage
Required Experience: 1-3 year(s)
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Some Related Jobs
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
Learn a Skill Today CCTV | IPCamera |3G Surveillance & Spy Security Installation Boot Camp The Executive PA Course Customer Service Excellence Training Personal Effectiveness & Mastery Training Business Management Training
Companies & Reviews
Other Recent Jobs
- » The 2016 Deloitte Audit Graduate Programme - Lagos
- » Career Opportunity at Saroafrica International Limited: Brand Manager
- » The 2016 Deloitte Audit Graduate Programme - Port Harcourt
- » Vacancy at National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons and other Related Matters (NAPTIP)
- » Architect at SENCE
- » Administrative Officer at Prosecsafe Solutions Nigeria Limited
- » Vacancies at eHealth Systems Africa: Data Collectors
- » Vacancy for Head, Marketing QSR at SPNS Consulting
- » Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Facilitator at Andavoy Nigeria Limited
- » Investigative Reporter at Premium Times Newspapers
- » Vacancy at The Candel Company Limited: Account Officer
- » Driver at International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
- » Review Of Community Volunteer Engagement In DFID Programmes (consultancy) at Save the Children
- » Civil Engineer at SENCE
- » Nutrition-focused Voice & Accountability Capacity Assessment and Training Of Trainers (consultancy) at Save the Children