Head Of Sales And Marketing
Company: Human Capital Partners
Specialization: Sales/ Marketing / Bus. Dev.
Industry: FCMG / Conglomerate
Application Deadline: Job Listing Expired
Job Type: fulltime
Our client is one of Nigeria's leading manufacturers of durable household consumer products.
It has the largest state of the art manufacturing capability and a robust distribution network which facilitates just-in-time delivery of its products throughout Nigeria. The Company continuously improves its products quality and provides exceptional after sales service.
As part of initiatives to strengthen its operations and consolidate its position as a market leader, the Company has identified the need to recruit dynamic professionals into the following positions
Job Title: Head of Sales and Marketing (ES0038)
- The successful candidate will have primary responsibility for the Company's sales and marketing activities, including product innovation, marketing and customer retention. Inherent in this is the development and implementation of sales and marketing strategies with a view to increasing the Company's market share and profitability. Key responsibilities will be to:
- Supervise the formulation and implementation of the Company's overall sales and marketing strategies.
- Manage and deepen customer relationship with existing and prospective customers in order to increase profitability, growth, increase in market share, and customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Coordinate the development of innovative product and service categories, as well as
- Identify new markets, in order to maximise sales and marketing opportunities.
Reporting To: Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer
- A good first degree or its equivalent in Marketing or Business Administration from a reputable institution.
- Relevant professional qualification(s) will be an advantage.
- A minimum of fifteen (15) years' cognate experience, with at least five (10) years' managerial experience.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing and sales, financial analysis, channel development management, pricing, profitability and strategic planning.
- Proven business development skills and strong entrepreneurial outlook.
- Strong customer service orientation and knack for breaking new grounds.
- Excellent leadership, negotiating, relationship building, team working, influencing, interpersonal and communication skills.
To apply click apply link below, please quote the appropriate reference number as subject of your application and attach your current curriculum vitae (prepared a Microsft Word document, and saved with your full names)
Required Experience: 15+ year(s)
Desired Courses: Marketing, Business AdministrationIf any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View list of fake recruiters/companies you should avoid Here
Some Related Jobs
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
Learn a Skill Today Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM/CAM) Diploma in Digital Marketing & Marketing Communications Sales And Management Masterclass Training
Companies & Reviews
Other Recent Jobs
- » System Analyst - Senior Level at Splashers Technologies Limited
- » Vacancy via RS Hunter Limited: Digital Marketing Manager
- » Head Service Centre at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- » Vacancy for Store Keeper/Hotel Supervisor at a New Utra Modern Hotel
- » Vacancy for Android Developer at IROKOtv.com Ltd
- » Vacancy at GE Healthcare: Africa Cash Manager
- » Vacancy at Stanbic IBTC Bank: Relationship Manager, Private Banking
- » Vacancy at GE Healthcare Nigeria: Product Sales Specialist
- » Graphics Artist at Horizia Consulting Limited
- » Customer Consultant at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- » Stores & Logistics Assistant at CS Offshore Integrated Services Limited
- » Vacancies at eHealth Systems Africa: Data Collectors
- » Division Manager – OPSM.2 at African Development Bank
- » New Vacancy at Vodacom Business Nigeria : Executive Head of Division: Commercial Operations
- » Latest Job at APM Terminals: IT Officer