- Sell the Company’s products and services to potential customers.
- Develop and co-ordinate the operation of the Sales department by establishing territories, goals and quotas for Sales Assistants
- Carry out and review market analyses to determine customer needs, sales volume potential and pricing schedules that will meet the Company’s goals.
- Work with the Country Sales Manager to coordinate marketing, customer services.
- Represent the Company at events and trade meetings to market its products.
- Minimum of a First Degree.Higher educational qualifications would be an added advantage (MBA Preferred).
- At least 3 years hands-on experience in institutional and consultative Sales, B2B management and Market development function very essential.
- Approximately 5 to 7 years relevant experience in an upwardly mobile institution.
- Good supervisory skills working with suppliers & 3rd parties.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates who meet the above requirement should email their resume. PLEASE, STATE THE POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR IN THE SUBJECT FIELD OF THE MAIL.
Min Required Experience: 5-7 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting