We urgently require the services of an Operations Manager to work in an advertising agency in Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Administration
5 years minimum post NYSC experience in a reputable event/activation agency.
- The Candidate will be responsible for managing diverse clients portfolios especially in the FMCGs category.
- The candidate will oversee recruitment of field personnel, operational logistics, teams welfare and set up accurate reporting standards.
- The tasks are real operations, real responsibilities, real performance/monitoring and real results.
- The candidates will also liaise with client and be the interface between the client and agency.
Required Skill Set:
- Possess a vibrant creative and analytical mind.
- Critical Planning & Organizing.
- Resilient & Proactive.
- Team Spirit, Leadership & Ownership.
- Excellent verbal & communication skills.
- Confidence, maturity and influencing.
- Good understanding of consumer products and FMCG marketplace.
- Very flexible and be able to travel without notice on business assignements.
- Demonstrate strong passion and enthusiasm while carrying out specific tasks.
- Great use and understanding of excel and power point presentations.
- Must be able to work under intense pressure and promptly deliver on difficult deadlines
- Have a no story (execuse) mindset.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should please forward their resume to: email@example.com on or before January 18, 2013.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Min Required Experience: 5-7 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting