ARISE Networks is a brand new global broadcaster recruiting for news centres in London, New York, Lagos and Johannesburg and across international news bureaux in Washington DC, Dakar, Nairobi, Dubai, Rio de Janeiro, Beijing, New Delhi and Los Angeles.
Job: Assistant News Editor
- Run the international news desk and all aspect of newsgathering.
- Participation in daily news and planning meetings.
- Ensuring news desk is properly run and to liaise with wire and video agencies (AP and Reuters).
- Implementation of coverage of breaking news in association with all bureau and other news partners.
- Assisting in communication and workflow within the London Bureau with management, international teams and output team.
- Proven strong news judgment and communication skills.
- The ability to keep calm under pressure.
- Understanding of global newsgathering.
- Experience with a major TV news organization in international news.
- The ability to work with deadlines.
To contact us please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Min Required Experience: 1-3 year(s)
Min Qualification: Not Specified
Desired Courses: Not Specified