Chief Operations Officer
Company: TRS Staffing
Specialization: Executive / Management
Industry: Oil and Gas / Mining
Application Deadline: Job Listing Expired
Job Type: fulltime
Chief Operations Officer
Employer: TRS Staffing
Desired Expertise: Executive, 15 years Oil & Gas industry experience
Experience: 15+ years
Minimum Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Salary: $20 -25 000 p/m plus expat benefits
Reference Code: MAK01
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Job Status: Active / Open
Reporting to the Executive Director (ED), the Chief Operating Officer (COO) will have overall strategic and operational responsibility and will manage a group of program directors. As the Chief Program Officer , s/he will provide leadership to the strategic planning process and will implement new programmatic strategic initiatives. In addition, the COO will: provide coordination for the Senior management team; serve as liaison to Nonprofit's partners; and work with Board of Directors to keep them abreast of programmatic strategies and challenges.
The COO will partner with the ED and her/his peers (the chief financial officer (CFO), director of development, and director of human resources) and will be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing the operational aspects of the annual budget. Finally, the COO will cultivate existing relationships with public and private funders.
Program Operational Leadership:
- Provide effective and inspiring leadership by being actively involved in all programs and services, developing a broad and deep knowledge of all programs.
- Identify opportunities to leverage cross-program strengths to take advantage of new opportunities and/or to address organizational challenges.
- Lead, coach, develop, and retain high-performance senior management team with an emphasis on developing capacity in strategic analysis and planning and program budgeting.
- Develop and implement training programs and retreats to expand the capacity of all staff.
- Prepare and submit an annual operational budget, manage effectively within this budget, and report accurately on progress made and challenges encountered.
- Ensure the continued financial viability of operational units through sound fiscal management.
- External Relationship Development:
- Manage and cultivate existing relationships with funders to secure and expand recurring revenue streams.
- Publicly represent with the media and external constituency groups including community, governmental, and private organizations and build excitement for Company mission.
- Strategic Plan Implementation:
- Provide programmatic leadership and input for all strategic plan implementation processes with the ED and staff. Coach program directors as they implement the strategic plan and transition program operations.
- Develop and implement a system for tracking and reporting on the progress of the strategic plan implementation.
This is an extraordinary opportunity for an individual with extensive program management experience to grow and further develop a proven program that has already made significant impact. The successful candidate will partner with the ED and work collaboratively with a high-performance management team.
Specific requirements include:
- Minimum BS/BA degree with at least 10 years of experience and a track record in Oil Gas Industry (non Neg).
- Excellence in organizational management with the ability to coach a senior-level staff to manage and develop high-performance teams and develop and implement program strategies.
- Deep experience in program budgeting and fiscal management.
- Track record of effectively leading a direct service organize with a complex array of programs with the ability to leverage strengths across program areas; excellent project management skills.
- Analytic and decisive decision maker with the ability to prioritize and communicate to staff key objectives and tactics necessary to achieve organizational goals.
- Ability to point to specific examples of having led organizational transformation projects and program development.
- Past experience managing human resources function including personnel, compensation, and recruiting.
- Unwavering commitment to quality programs and data-driven program evaluation.
- Fundraising experience with the ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders and cultures.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent public speaking skills.
Required Experience: 15+ year(s)
Desired Courses: Not SpecifiedIf any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View list of fake recruiters/companies you should avoid Here
Some Related Jobs
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
Learn a Skill Today People Management Skills for Middle Level Managers Executive Master Class in Entrepreneurship (MiE) Leadership Skills Supervisors Training IFRS for SMEs
Companies & Reviews
Other Recent Jobs
- » Credit Officer at First Choice Leasing Limited
- » EHOD Legal at Vodacom Business Nigeria
- » Country Manager Nigeria at Black Pen Recruitment
- » Network System Suppport at Vodacom Business Nigeria
- » Vacancy for Showroom Manager at My Extensionz
- » Programmes Manager at Eduplan Limited
- » School Co-ordinator at EduSoft Associate Limited
- » Workforce/ Training Coordinator at Mayakorp Nigeria Limited
- » Change Manager at Save the Children
- » Credit Control Officer at Vodacom Business Nigeria
- » Deputy Chief of Party / Operation Manager at Creative Associates International
- » Project Coordinator at Delta State Government of Nigeria
- » Lead Analyst, Finance at GE Nigeria
- » Call Center Agent at NCR Corporation
- » Senior Nursing Officer - CONHESS 11 at Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti