MC CMT- Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Job Number: 00193478
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Consulting professionals at Accenture belong to one of three workgroups: Management Consulting, Systems Integration Consulting or Technology Consulting. These workgroups enable us to deliver the increasingly specialized skills that clients demand while providing our people with varied career opportunities.
Our Management Consultants have the opportunity to work and collaborate with colleagues from across the full spectrum of Consulting activity: identifying and creatively solving complex problems, designing and re-engineering critical processes, and fundamentally transforming the way a company operates. Our Management Consultants are more than just theorists - they turn theory into action. Acting as trusted advisors to our clients, they work directly with FORTUNE© Global 500 companies across many different industry sectors. They concentrate on getting a holistic view of a client's business and industry environment and use their expertise and critical thinking skills to design and deliver realistic, achievable business strategies and solutions that address key client priorities.
Much of the work we do is at the cutting edge of innovation and thinking. We involve our Consultants in publishing and sharing this knowledge as thought leadership to benefit clients, industry and fellow colleagues.
As a Management Consulting Manager, you will be at the core of shaping and delivering business transformation projects to respond to our clients' business challenges. You are likely to lead a range of activities from identifying client value creation opportunities to project managing the business solution implementation.
- Establishes direct, credible and proven contacts with key decision makers and influencers in such functional areas as Customer Experience /Care, Channels Management, IS /IT, Marketing, Sales & Distribution and Commercial within the top three (3) mobile network operator companies in Nigeria
- Works closely with CMT Lead/Managing Director /Directors across MC and Technology growth platforms of Accenture to engage client C-level executives and key Directors to identify, qualify and convert customer acquisition and retention sales opportunities
- Creates and seizes innovative CMT business opportunities in Nigeria and West Africa especially in disciplines covering digital marketing, analytics, customer value management, and customer experience
- Manages people, process and technology to deliver client-relevant services to Accenture clients in the Management Consulting space
- Supports the CMT Operating Group to generate sustainable and winnable pipeline of opportunities in the Nigerian and regional telecommunications space
- Sets and manages expectations of Client Sponsors /Champions and Stakeholders on prospects and current delivery efforts
- Develops deep awareness and knowledge of Accenture capabilities to align Accenture capabilities with Telecoms Industry needs and trends
- Leads Telecoms industry campaigns to showcase the strength and capability of Accenture in the CMT /MC /Digital Marketing, Customer Experience /Analytics space
- Coaches, mentors and provides career guidance to assigned counselees to develop their career especially in CMT space
- Supports sustainable CMT OG organisation development activities.
- Perform other CMT-related tasks assigned by CMT Lead / supervising Managing Director
- Primarily opens doors and converts significant MC opportunities at CMT Clients in Nigeria and West Africa region primarily
- Creates and sustains greenfield CMT opportunities in Nigeria and West Africa
- Quickly establishes personal credibility with CMT Clients and internal stakeholders
- Understands and complies with the Accenture Sales Principles and Platform to organise and directs quality sales /BD efforts and client-facing project delivery
- Builds a credible pool of Analysts and Consultants and for the CMT resource pool
Min Required Experience: 3-5 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: 2nd Floor, Citi Bank Building 27, Kofo Abayomi Street Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Accenture in Nigeria service groups are supported by their counterparts- a vast talent cutting across all industries- with more than 281,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries who are a...Know More about Accenture Nigeria
Employees said "Its the "BEST" place to work".