Regulatory Affairs Advisor
Company: MTN Nigeria
Specialization: Law/ Legal
Industry: ICT / Telecommunications
Application Deadline: Job Listing Expired
Job Type: fulltime
MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Advisor
Division: Corporate Services
- Conduct research on industry developments and trends
- Cross-functional interface with various divisions on consumer affairs and issues stemming from the industry regulatory authority. (NCC)
- Research and update MTNN on developments; bills, new policies, within the legislative/ regulatory arena; and follow up with regulatory authorities on submissions and other regulatory issues.
- Track and monitor compliance with all regulatory authority (NCC) obligations within the business.
- Prepare correspondence and position papers on environmental issues.
- Provide legal and regulatory opinion on all issues that impact on MTN from a regulatory perspective, including new legislatures, government policies, etc.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the regulatory agencies and other stakeholders in the telecommunications industry.
- Ensure customer queries are handled appropriately and in compliance to the MTNN regulatory framework.
- Conduct regulatory services to MTNN; ensure the appropriate licensing, marketing and legal compliance to projects.
- Make presentations to regulatory authorities, so as to profile MTNN and also ensure that the business complies with regulations.
- Support management and advice MTN N on interconnects agreements/relationship, license conditions and compliance with regulations and legislation.
Job Conditions: Open Plan Office environment
Reporting To: Regulatory Affairs Manager
- First Degree in Law
- 4 years legal experience, preferably within the telecommunications industry.
Required Experience: 3-5 year(s)
Desired Courses: Law
Some Related Jobs
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
Learn a Skill Today Advanced Law Office Management
Companies & Reviews
Other Recent Jobs
- » Vacancy at COOPI - Cooperazione Internazionale: ECHO Project Manager/ Head of MIission
- » New Vacancy at RT Briscoe (Nigeria) PLC: Sales Engineer
- » Business Development Executive at Andavoy Nigeria
- » Job at Association for the Development of Education in Africa (ADEA): Senior Secretary
- » Vacancy for an Accountant at a Reputable Technology Firm
- » Pharmacy Assistant/Technician at Ronsberger Health Maintenance Organization
- » Finance Director (Expat / Agriculture) at CA Global
- » Sales Manager, Lagos at ABB
- » Warehouse Officer at The Candel Company Limited
- » G4S Vacancy Commercial Director - Expression of Interest - Pipeline
- » Communication Strategy & Business Development Executive Job at Ellae Creative Branding Agency Limited
- » Vacancy at Lloyds Register: Marine Surveyor
- » IT / Networks Engineer at a Reputable Technology Firm
- » Current Job at Lafarge Cement WAPCO Nigeria Plc: Shift Coordinator
- » Psychiatric Nurse at Centre for Psychological Medicine