Human Resources Manager
Company: An Oil & Gas Services Company
Specialization: Human Resources / Recruitment
Industry: Oil and Gas / Mining
Application Deadline: Job Listing Expired
Job Type: fulltime
Our Client, a reputable Oil & Gas Services company, with operational offices in Port Harcourt and Lagos seeks to recruit a Human Resources Manager to oversee its human resources needs. The HR Manager position would be based in Port Harcourt.
- Function in an active & influential business advisory role with management in order to drive business results as it affects human resources.
- Maintain a pay plan by conducting periodic pay- surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Maintain human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job performance.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource Federal & State requirements.
- Maintain professional & technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Behavioral Traits
- Demonstrates integrity, leadership skills
- Demonstrates organisational and inter-personal skills
- Ability to architect and drive change
- Ability to influence senior management
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Qualification & Experience
- Must have a LL.B or B. Sc/ B.A in Social Sciences or related field. Professional certification in HR (such CIPM, CIPD, SHRM) is an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years HR related experience, 5 of which should be in managerial position.
- Must have in-depth knowledge about the operational needs of the Business; Buisiness driven with strong financial acumen.
- Must have a good knowledge of Human Resource Business Manuals, organizational development, talent management, performance management, workforce planning, retention strategies etc.
Based on candidate availabilty.
Required Experience: 10-15 year(s)
Desired Courses: Not SpecifiedIf any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View list of fake recruiters/companies you should avoid Here
Some Related Jobs
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
Learn a Skill Today Essential Human Resources Management Training ( ILM Certified)
Companies & Reviews
Other Recent Jobs
- » Vacancy for Driver at Mott MacDonald
- » ICT Coordinator at a Fast Growing Christian School
- » Graduate Jobs at RS Hunter Limited: Medical Sales Representative - Eastern Nigeria
- » Vacancy for Auto Electrician III at International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- » Graduate Administrative Executive at Oaklands and Johnson Limited
- » Architect at Cendstudios
- » Job for F&B Manager at Hotel Bon Voyage
- » Job at a Leading Cement Manufacturing Company: Draftsman
- » Vacancy for Regional Compliance Counsel, Africa at Nokia Networks
- » Latest Vacancy at Konga.com: Affiliate Manager
- » Vacancy for First Aid Field Officer at International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
- » Operations Research Officer (ORO) at Jhpiego
- » Job for Marketing Officer at SENCE Ltd
- » Supply Chain Executive at Multinational FMCG Company
- » Vacancy Marketing Coordinator at Novelle Center