Duties & Responsibilities
- Contribute to the programming of new applications using the .NET Framework, ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#, Business Intelligence, SharePoint, Microsoft Office and other advanced components of Microsoft technology.
- Execute test scripts and document the results.
- Support, maintain and administer deployed solutions.
Education and Experience
- University graduate or equivalent
- 3-5 years of Application Development & Project implementation.
Functional programming experience and knowledge in three or more of the following:
a) .NET Framework.
b) QA & Testing procedures.
d) Visual Basic .NET, C#, C.
e) Microsoft SQL.
Functional knowledge and experience in two or more of the following development methodologies:
a. Object Oriented Development.
b. Component based development.
d. Design for reuse.
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills - verbal and written
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Data collection and ordering
- Multi-tasking ability
- Proficiency in documentation
- Extremely organized
Other Job Requirement
- Willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated success working in a team.
- Strong customer interfacing skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel to customer sites located within and across Nigeria/Africa.
- Willingness and ability to travel out of town overnight on a project by project basis as necessary to meet project requirements.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Knowledge of administrative procedures.
- Exposure to Enterprise Projects
- Hands on experience on Desktop applications as well as Web application
Strong self-motivation with an ability to work on multiple concurrent projects with minimal supervision.
Perform unit testing on forms, reports, interfaces etc.
Ability to lead specific project teams
Min Required Experience: 3-5 year(s)
Min Qualification: Not Specified
Desired Courses: Not Specified