Specialization: Hospitality / Tourism / Travels
Industry: Restaurant / Food Services / Hospitality
Application Deadline: Job Listing Expired
Job Type: fulltime
Salary Range: ₦3M to ₦5M per year
Our client, a contemporary high end bar and fine dining facility based in Abuja is looking for experienced expatriate to head its service delivery team.
- Marketing and Sales Management
- Develop and implement marketing and sales activities based on demand.
- Monitor competitor activity and guest feedback.
- Ensure that marketing and sales plans are appropriate for each sales period, including special plans to maximize patronage.
- Operations & Human Resources
- Monitor and oversee that overall guest service reinforces philosophy of the facility.
- Lead the demonstration of commitment to guest service by responding to guest needs.
- Ensure all staff, including new hires, knows all components/features of guest service guarantee and are trained to meet service standards.
- Initiate added value customer service programmes.
- Empower staff to deliver guest service by encouraging and rewarding responsive guest assistance.
- Forecast revenue and monitor the budget profit margins.
- Anticipates revenue/cost problems and manage the timing.
- Analyse financial and operation information on on-going basis to adjust business plans, staff requirements and operating costs.
- BSC/HND in any of the following, Administration, Management, Catering and Hotel Management or any related discipline.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to resolve interpersonal conflicts.
- Good attention to detail and ability to work under pressure.
- The ability to work under little or no supervision.
- The ability to work under pressure and deal with difficult situations.
- Customer Service – Respond promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; meets commitments.
- Team player.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
NB: THIS JOB OPPORTUNITY IS ONLY OPEN TO EXPATRIATES.
Method of Application
To apply please send your CV and cover letter via the Apply button below
All applications should be submitted before the 27th June 2013.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please specify job title and reference code. e.g (General Manager (Reference code: CKA-H-GM-01-13).
Required Experience: 5-7 year(s)
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Some Related Jobs
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
Companies & Reviews
Other Recent Jobs
- » Finance Director (Expat / Agriculture) at CA Global
- » Investigative Reporter at Premium Times Newspapers
- » Channels Manager at Global Profilers
- » Vacancy for Receptionist/Front Desk Officer at Elite Healthcare Systems (EHS)
- » Vacancies at eHealth Systems Africa: Data Collectors
- » Medical Representatives at A Reputable Pharmaceutical Company
- » Vacancy at Deloitte Nigeria: Senior Manager\Manager Human Capital
- » Client Service Executive at SENCE Ltd
- » Vacancy at Lamudi Nigeria: Sales Manager
- » Senior Manager\Manager Supply Chain Management at Deloitte Nigeria
- » Vacancy for Senior Programs Officer at Association for the Development of Education in Africa (ADEA)
- » Internal Revenue (ICR) Executive at MacTay Group
- » Executive Assistant at SD Human Resources Limited
- » National Content Development Manager at Global Profilers
- » Vacancy for Clinical Laboratory Scientist at Ronsberger Health Maintenance Organization