Specialization: Hospitality / Tourism / Travels
Industry: Food Services / Hospitality / Hotels
Application Deadline: Job Listing Expired
Job Type: fulltime
Salary Range: ₦3M to ₦5M per year
Our client, a contemporary high end bar and fine dining facility based in Abuja is looking for experienced expatriate to head its service delivery team.
- Marketing and Sales Management
- Develop and implement marketing and sales activities based on demand.
- Monitor competitor activity and guest feedback.
- Ensure that marketing and sales plans are appropriate for each sales period, including special plans to maximize patronage.
- Operations & Human Resources
- Monitor and oversee that overall guest service reinforces philosophy of the facility.
- Lead the demonstration of commitment to guest service by responding to guest needs.
- Ensure all staff, including new hires, knows all components/features of guest service guarantee and are trained to meet service standards.
- Initiate added value customer service programmes.
- Empower staff to deliver guest service by encouraging and rewarding responsive guest assistance.
- Forecast revenue and monitor the budget profit margins.
- Anticipates revenue/cost problems and manage the timing.
- Analyse financial and operation information on on-going basis to adjust business plans, staff requirements and operating costs.
- BSC/HND in any of the following, Administration, Management, Catering and Hotel Management or any related discipline.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to resolve interpersonal conflicts.
- Good attention to detail and ability to work under pressure.
- The ability to work under little or no supervision.
- The ability to work under pressure and deal with difficult situations.
- Customer Service – Respond promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; meets commitments.
- Team player.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
NB: THIS JOB OPPORTUNITY IS ONLY OPEN TO EXPATRIATES.
Method of Application
To apply please send your CV and cover letter via the Apply button below
All applications should be submitted before the 27th June 2013.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please specify job title and reference code. e.g (General Manager (Reference code: CKA-H-GM-01-13).
Required Experience: 5-7 year(s)
Desired Courses: Not SpecifiedIf any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View list of fake recruiters/companies you should avoid Here
Some Related Jobs
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
Companies & Reviews
Other Recent Jobs
- » Fresh Jobs for Lead Electrical Engineer | EXXON MOBIL at Aventa | Subsea & Offshore Specialists
- » Signage Fabricator at Signwriters
- » Vacancy at Inland Containers Nigeria Limited for Freight Forwarding Manager
- » Network and System Admin Officer at La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited
- » Manager (News and Current Affairs) at A Leading Private Broadcasting Outfit (Radio and Television)
- » Human Resource Officer at Assist-2-Sell Properties Limited
- » New Job Opportunity for Exams Training Manager at The British Council
- » API Integration Developer at Do Media Limited
- » Senior Lecturer- Industrial Mathematics at Redeemer's University
- » Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment at KPMG
- » Massive Recruitment of Graduate Tutors
- » State Program Officer (SPO) at Sustainable Healthcare International (SHI) - Sokoto
- » Jagal Group Job Recruitment for Structural Fitter - II
- » Elizade University Massive Recruitment for Lecturer I - History & Diplomatic Studies
- » Massive Graduate and Exp. Recruitment for Associate Professor- French, Russian at The University of Lagos (UNILAG)