HR & Recruitment Consultant
Company: Adexen Recruitment
Specialization: Human Resources / Recruitment
Application Deadline: Job Listing Expired
Job Type: fulltime
HR & Recruitment Consultant
Job reference n°: NGA0438
Sector: HR and Training - Nigeria - Western Africa
Adexen Consulting Nigeria Ltd is an ambitious International recruitment company specializing in the recruitment of highly skilled Repatriates and Nigerian profiles for the Nigerian market.
- The HR Consultant will be in charge of developing Adexen's Nigerian activity. This role is a challenging opportunity for an entrepreneurial and ambitious profile who wants to build a career in talent management within a global brand.
- He/she will be responsible of operational management of major recruitment process for Adexen’s international and local clients and will contribute to the business development of the company.
- The position is based in Lagos.
- The HR & Recruitment consultant will have to supervise and manage all the recruitment missions for Local and Repatriates profiles.
- He/She will be responsible for identifying, sourcing and selecting local and international candidates for all assigned missions
- Prospective candidate will be responsible for CVs screening and conducting competency-based assessments with candidates face to face or via telephone in order to determine suitability for various roles.
- Organization and lead of individual and collective recruitment meetings in the office and with or for clients.
- Writing debriefs and presentation of qualified profiles to the clients with the support of the managers or team members for each mission.
- Rigorously follow the recruitment processes and accurately manage the candidates till resumption.
- Manage the databases for individual missions and constantly update it accordingly at each stage of the mission.
- The HR & Recruitment consultant will contribute to the development of Adexen Nigeria through his/her designated portfolio of clients and with the identification and approach of new opportunities on the market.
- Meet with existing and prospect clientss to develop effective working relationships and identify and obtain further sales and business development.
- Increase and maintain client’s intimacy through strategic, tactical and operational customer relationship management based on a clear understanding of customer’s needs, vision and strategy.
- Ensure at all times that Adexen HR Services in Nigeria is positively represented at all levels within existing and potential Clients organizations and that effective and positive relationships are developed and maintained with all Clients.
- To contribute to the organization process of Adexen’s Nigerian office.
- To continually improve on basic talent management processes in Adexen and drive it both locally and internationally for all clients.
Qualifications et experience:
- Candidate should have a BSC. In Business Administration, Industrial relations, Humanities or any other social science related management course.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience coming from a Recruitment/HR consulting firm
- Must not be more than 28 years of age by November 2010.
- Have prior experience in developing policies and processes for recruitment and competence assessment.
- Ability to define and manage recruitment missions from client brief to resumption of candidate
- High-level of self management, Creative and quick thinking
- Consultative sales approach with good Positive mentality
- Good presentational, influencing and interpersonal skills essential.
- Proven revenue generation (in previous roles)
- Fluent in English and any other European language desirable.
- Knowledge and understanding of local labour markets and employment law regimes within Nigeria is a real plus.
- Excellent Use of Excel, Power Point & other MS office packages.
What is on offer:
- Local Staff contract
- Standard company advantages
If your experience, personal characteristics and qualifications meet the position specifications and your personal objectives are to seek such a challenge, then we would like to hear from you with details of your current earnings, up to date CV and explanation as to why your achievements to date fit you for consideration.
Required Experience: 3-5 year(s)
Desired Courses: Not SpecifiedIf any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View list of fake recruiters/companies you should avoid Here
Some Related Jobs
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
Learn a Skill Today Essential Human Resources Management Training ( ILM Certified)
Companies & Reviews
Other Recent Jobs
- » Marketer at Palatially Wines and Spirit,
- » Reputable Montessori School Job Vacancies for Caterer
- » Dangote Group Massive Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment for Transport General Manager, Night Shift
- » Massive Academic Staff Recruitment at Christopher University for Lecturer II - English Language /Literature
- » HR Assistant/Secretary at Christhill Schools Limited
- » Business Development Manager at
- » Sales/Business Development Executive at Afordonz Limited
- » Top Flight Co-educational Institution - SOBA Investment Limited Job Vacancies for Nigerian Languages Teacher
- » Sambeatz Hotel & Suites Job Recruitment for Front Office Manager
- » Vacancy at Union Diagnostics and Clinical Services Plc for Accounts / Audit Officer
- » Graduate Merchandiser at Supermart.ng
- » Pastry Chef at Bolingo Hotel and Towers
- » Personal Assistant to the Director/CEO at Paul Esther Consulting
- » Erisco Foods Limited Job Recruitment for Production Technician
- » Konga Nigeria Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment for Manager, Adverts & Revenue Generation