The Bursar shat be the Chief Financial Officer of the University and shall be responsible to the Vice – chancellor for the day-to – day management and control of the finances of the University.
- Possession a good honours degree in Accounting from a recognized tertiary institute.
- Possession of a higher degree in Accounting will be an added advantage.
- Possession a professionally recognized accounting qualification: viz: ACA, ACCA or ANAM.
- Have had at least fifteen (15) years port qualification cognate experience in the finance department of the public or private sector, with a minimum of five years (5) as Deputy Bursar in a University.
- Be ICT compliant and conversant with current financial software packages.
- Be morally and spiritually sound, of impeccable character and high integrity, free from financial embarrassment and enjoy good physical and mental health.
Conditions of Service:
- The Bursar shall hold office for a period of three (3) years in the first instance and may be re-appointed for a further period of three (3) years twice and no more.
- The remuneration and other conditions of service are comparable to the post of Bursar in Nigerian Universities, and as may be determined by the Council and Proprietor from time-to-time.
Method of Application:
Interested candidates for any of the two positions are requested to submit fifteen (15) sets of application letter and comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (attaching copies of relevant credentials). The format of the Curriculum Vitae is attached.
Applications should forwarded under confidential cover in a sealed envelope stating at the top left hand corner, the post applied for and addressed to:
KM 26, Abuja – Keffi Expressway
P.M.B 005, New Karu
Candidates are advised to request three of their referees to forward reports on them under confidential cover, to the Registrar, Bingham University.
All applications and referees reports should be submitted on or before Monday, 30th September, 2013.
Min Required Experience: 15+ year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified