Job Type: Contract
WRS is a UK based consultancy working in the worldwide Oil & Gas, Power and Mining industries. We recruit for both permanent staff requirements and temporary to long term consultancy roles. We offer a specialist recruitment service working with specific candidates for specific requirements.
My Client is a Major International Operator which urgently needs a Completions Engineer for their deepwater project in Nigeria. The office will be based in Lagos.
- Prepare the completion program and guidelines on the subject related to Lower completion, Upper completion, Well testing and well interventions.
- Member of the Well Performance Group (Follow-up on Well integrity, Well Productivity)
- Follow-up rig operations and support DCSI
- Enhance completion design to optimize completion efficiency and optimize installation time.
- Ensure that well design do not jeopardize completion operations and well productivity (SORs)
- Develop and prepare contingency operations
- Involved in project interfaces (SPS, Reservoir engineering, Well Performance)
- Supervise the engineering/construction works of contractors, planning follow up with Well Supply team
- Ensure that lesson learnt are implemented.
- Ensure adequate reporting and in time (End of Completion report, well handover, well follow-up tracker...)
- Participate to the budget preparation
- Follow-up on some of the Contracts (Cost control, Change orders…)
- Participate the CFTs for completion services, prepare the ITT documents and perform the evaluations for the second phase
- Perform supervision offshore for special operations related to Well activity
Rotation system :4 x 4 (possibility as resident)
Duration : Duration 6 months/ 1 year (*)
Departure date : as soon as possible
For suitable applicants WRS will provide full information on the client, projects and role.
Min Required Experience: 3-5 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified