Academic Position: Senior Lecturer I (Fisheries & Marine Technology)
Fisheries & Marine Technology
- Candidates should possess a Doctorate degree in relevant discipline with at least nine (9) years teaching/research or industrial work experience plus three journals and conference/seminar papers.
- Membership of relevant professional body is mandatory.
- Field specialization – the field of specialization most preferred are those related to the various academic Departments listed.
How to Apply:
- Applicants are to submit twenty-five (25) copies of the following:
- Typewritten application letters, and photocopies of credentials; Curriculum vitae giving the following information:
- Full names (surname underlined)
- Age stating date and place of birth
- Marital status stating number of children and ages
- Name and address of next-of-kin
- Academic and professional qualifications and distinctions
- Membership of professional bodies
- Work experience (in chronological order)
- Present employment status and salary
- Extra-curricular activities
- Publications (in standard format)
- State of origin and Local Government Area
- Current Postal Address
- Educational Institutions attended with dates
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees.
- Applications are expected to request their Referees to forward confidential reports on them directly to:
Imo State Polytechnic,
P. M. B. 1472, Owerri.
Applications should be forwarded to the Registrar by hand or post. Only the applications of candidates short listed for interview will be acknowledged.
Min Required Experience: 7-10 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
14 Positions - Not Specified