Job Title: Graduate Trainees Agroscience
Job Locations: Kaduna, Kano, Sokoto, Ilesa, Ibadan, Ogoja, Wukari, Jos, Onitsha, Gboko, Lafia, Benin, Oyo, Gombe, Mubi, Ayingba, Kontagora, Suleja etc.
Note: Qualified candidates must be willing to work in any of the job location closest to their residence.
Qualification & Requirements:
- Minimum Second Class Upper degree in any of the following disciplines;
- Agricultural Science
- Agricultural Economics & Extension
- Agricultural Engineering
- Plant Science
- Soil Science
- Must have completed the NYSC scheme.
- Be a self starter and living in the rural areas of our job locations.
- Be analytical minded and be a fast learner.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
- Be computer literate.
- Must not be more than 25 years.
Application Closing Date: 30th January 2014
Method of Application:
Interested & qualified applicants should send their brief profile electronically (in excel format-see sample below) to: email
Create your CV/Resume in Excel with the following parameters:
Surname |Firstname | DOB | M/F | Institution | Course | Qualification | Grade | Year of Graduation | GSM | E-Mail | Language Spoken | Location |
Note: Applications not in this format will not be considered.
Min Required Experience: 0-1 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified