Graduate Trainees - Finance
Job Locations: Lagos, Ibadan, Ilesa.
Note: Qualified candidates must be willing to work in any of the job location closest to their residence.
Qualification & Requirements:
- Minimum Second Class Upper degree in any of the following disciplines:
- Finance: Accounting, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Banking & Finance.
- Human Resources: Human Resources Mgt., Bus. Administration, Industrial Relations & Personnel Mgt.
- Information Technology: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Electronics Engineering.
- Must have completed the NYSC scheme.
- Be analytical minded and be a fast learner.
- Be confidence and possess leadership skills.
- Be computer literate. Must not be more than 25 years.
Application Closing Date: 30th January 2014
Method of Application:
Interested & qualified applicants should send their brief profile electronically (in excel format-see sample below) to: email
Create your CV/Resume in Excel with the following parameters:
Surname |Firstname | DOB | M/F | Institution | Course | Qualification | Grade | Year of Graduation | GSM | E-Mail | Language Spoken | Location |
Note: Applications not in this format will not be considered.
Min Required Experience: 0-1 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified