Saro Agro Sciences Limited is the leader in the Nigerian Crop Protection industry. We are a wholly indigenous company, committed to the provision of dependable solutions to crop production problems in a distinctive, rewarding and responsible way. We have our head office located in Ibadan and offices across in Nigeria as well as in some West and Central African Countries.
As a result of our expansion in the Northern part of the country, opportunities have been created for graduates to join our organisation through our Graduates to join our organisation through our Graduate Trainee Scheme. Successful candidates will work in any of our offices in the North.
Saro Agro Sciences Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainees
Qualification & Requirements
- Minimum Second Class Upper degree in any of the following discipline;
- Agricultural Science.
- Agricultural Economics & Extension.
- Agricultural Engineering.
- Plant Science.
- Soil Science.
- Must have completed the NYSC scheme.
- Be a self started, must be willing to live in the rural areas in any of the NORTHERN States.
- Be analytical minded and be a fast learner.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
- Be computer literate.
- Must not be more than 25 years.
Application Closing Date
27th February, 2014
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their brief profile electronically (in Excel format-see sample below)
Surname | First name | DoB | Institution | Course | Qualification | Grade | Year of Grad | GSM | E-mail | Language Spoken | State of Residence |
Min Required Experience: 0-1 year(s)
Min Qualification: Not Specified
Desired Courses: Not Specified