Job Title: Graduate Trainees
Qualification & Requirements:
Minimum Second Class Upper degree in any of the following discipline;
- Agricultural Science.
- Agricultural Economics & Extension.
- Agricultural Engineering.
- Plant Science.
- Soil Science.
- Must have completed the NYSC scheme.
- Be a self started, must be willing to live in the rural areas in any of the NORTHERN States.
- Be analytical minded and be a fast learner.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
- Be computer literate.
- Must not be more than 25 years.
Application Deadline Date: 27th February, 2014.
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their brief profile electronically (in Excel format-see sample below) to: email
Create your CV/Resume in Excel with the following parameters:
Surname |Firstname | DOB | M/F | Institution | Course | Qualification | Grade | Year of Graduation | GSM | E-Mail | Language Spoken | State of Residence |
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies