PSNL Business Solutions is recruiting for fulltime Financial Controller (Reporting And Analysis).
Financial Controller (Reporting and Analysis)
The Management Accountant is responsible for the production of the monthly management accounts enabling the company management team to make sound commercial decisions based on financial information.
- Prepare monthly Board reports, including actual results, variations from budget, full year forecast results and KPI reports
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Produce the budget and quarterly forecasts for approval by the Financial Controller and Financial Director
- Prepare monthly and annual financial statements and liaise with external and internal auditors in relation to financial matters
- Develop, implement, and maintain appropriate reporting standards and procedures for financial and management reports.
- Prepare periodic reports regarding the financial status of THE COMPANY, financial issues, opportunities or revised financial policies as the need arises
- Manage the provision of management accounting reports including reporting to the Board
- Provide variances analysis from budget, identify added-value reporting opportunities for trend analysis and commentary to assist forecasting and budgeting requirements
- Assist with the audit preparation work to allow for timely completion of the annual financial statements and corporation tax returns
Financial Modelling and Forecasting
- Oversee the maintenance and administration of THE COMPANY’s long term financial forecasting model
- As required, assess the organisation's financial capacity and coordinate the capital budgeting and prioritisation of initiatives to achieve the optimal business solution.
- Maintain a current view of THE COMPANY's long-term financial outlook and evaluate the impact of major strategic and policy decisions.
- Coordinate the preparation of the financial strategy and forecast for inclusion in the Strategic Development Plan.
- Conduct efficiency / effectiveness reviews and advise on appropriate accountability strategies and structures as required
- Enhance operational and financial performance reporting within the organisation including profitability analysis of key business elements
- Analyse and report on industry profitability issues
- Monitor economic indicators that impact on industry planning outcomes
- Contribute to strategic and operational decision making of the organisation by providing appropriate financial analysis
- Provide leadership and management to the business unit, within the scope of the position’s responsibilities
- Define and monitor the type and standard of services provided by the company to ensure competitive performance standards and continuous improvement objectives are achieved
- Promote the organisation’s vision with team members to ensure corporate and business unit objectives are achieved
- Manage the unit’s financial and staff resources to ensure that delivery of the services and products are within budgetary and organisational.
- Ensure organisational performance management processes and staff training and development practices are maintained for staff reporting to this position
- Ensure adherence to Safety Standards, legislation and policies for areas of responsibility.
- Represent Finance in applicable project steering committees
- Maintain key external relationships with banks, auditors and other third parties
- The successful candidate would ideally be a chartered accountant with a post graduate degree (MBA or Finance).
- Extensive experience with previous financial control and management reporting in a similar role.
- Extensive knowledge of Acts, Regulations and professional practices relating to financial accounting and management
- Extensive experience in management accounting preferably including knowledge of sophisticated corporate financial forecasting techniques
- Experience in preparing Corporate Plans
- Knowledge and understanding of the Electricity Distribution industry would be an advantage.
- Appropriate experience in working with an enterprise standard financial management system - knowledge of ERPs
Team management experience
- The candidate should be confident, a self starter, with the ability to operate in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrably good attention to detail, good judgement showing logical decision making, and a hands on approach
- Report writing
- Leadership and management
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Communication, negotiating and interpersonal skills
- Presentation skills
Min Required Experience: Not Specified
Min Qualification: Masters
Desired Courses: Not Specified
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting