Superheads International Limited (a people services company specializing in recruitment and selection, and immigration services) and Wizer Resource + Advisory Limited (a professional services company, specializing in financial advisory, training and outsourcing services) are organizing a series of free 4-day Microsoft Office courses in 2014.
This series of courses is an integral part of our joint CSR initiatives towards addressing gaps in business skills among Nigerian youths. Details of the programme are as follows:
- Working with spreadsheets; functions and formulas; formatting (including conditional formatting), creating charts and databases.
- Participants will also learn helpful hints, tips and tricks about key board shortcuts, automating spreadsheets.
- Creating professional documents, formatting, paragraph lay out, working with styles, setting page layout , inserting section breaks and printing, helpful key board shortcuts.
- Microsoft PowerPoint (including Presentation Skills)
- Inserting text; navigating; creating templates; duplicating,
- inserting and deleting slides; and modifying the Slide Master.
- A well documented one page CV (provide date of birth)
- Not more than 28 years
- Graduates from any discipline; minimum grade 2ndClass Upper/Upper Credit
- Graduated within the last 3years
- Currently unemployed (NYSC members are eligible)
- Basic knowledge of computers
Interested individuals should apply though the website or send their CVs to email@example.com; subject of mail should be MICROSOFT OFFICE TRAINING.
Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted
Min Required Experience: 0-1 year(s)
Min Qualification: Not Specified
Desired Courses: Not Specified