Horizontal Directional Drill Operator/Locator
Candidate will possess a broad technical knowledge of using Ditchwitch horizontal directional drilling machine for the installation of telecoms and other utility ducts within build up areas.
- Identify equipment and components and describe key functions.
- Demonstrate ability to identify major components of the JT 2020 drill. Identify service area for maintenance requirements as described in the operator's manual.
- Ability to setup the Electric Strike System (ELS) and understand procedure required in the event of an electrical strike and gas strike.
- Ability to bore across a specified bore path
- Demonstrate the ability to mix fluid additives for a prescribed job.
- Ability to calibrate the Tracker to the beacon.
- Ability to use the "override" feature (associated with Tracker Control)
- Ability to locate and take a depth estimate of the beacon.
- Demonstrate the ability to change and match transmitting channels to ensure proper communication between Tracker and Remote Display equipment.
- Demonstrate the ability to operate the JT2020 machine in accordance to the instructions in the Operators manual
2+ years of operating Ditchwitch mini drills. Telecom and Networking experience is an added advantage
6 Months Contract
Reports to Technical Manager
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies