Saro Agrosciences Limited is the leader in the Nigerian Crop Protection industry. We are a wholly indigenous company, committed to the provision of dependable solutions to crop production problems in a distinctive, rewarding and responsible way. We have our head office located in Ibadan and offices across in Nigeria as well as in some West and Central African Countries.
Saro Agro Sciences Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Position: Head of Accounts
Successful candidate will be responsible for the strategic financial overview and is expected to apply financial acumen and business expertise to establish adequate and functional controls in the financial reporting systems
of the business Unit. Ability to prepare financial statements from the beginning to the end and articulate complex issues in a straight forward manner must be demonstrated clearly. He must have a proven track
record of good management of stock in multiple warehouses and sound receivables Management.
Responsibilities include reporting, budgeting, forecasting, tax, compliance and payables functions for the Business unit. The role will also form part of the Business Unit's leadership team, provide leadership for the Finance function by managing a team of direct reports, ensure best practice and be proactive in implementing change as appropriate to Finance processes, systems and reporting. A good knowledge of IFRS is key.
Min Required Experience: 7-10 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competences
- Creates a culture of high performance and people management.
- Aligns functions and resources, and deploys people and skills optimally to achieve strategic priorities.
- Able to present reports competently and confidently to the Group senior management and negotiate effectively with business partners
- Must have clear focus, give attention to details and be a strategic thinker who is focused on execution.
- Strong financial/analytical experience.
- Must possess People Management Skills.
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- BSc in Economics, Finance, or Accounting, is required.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant (ACCA or ACA).
- An MBA or equivalent postgraduate management degree will be an advantage
- Relevant Experience: 8 YEARS
Required Age: 34 - 38 YEARS
How To Apply
Qualified candidates should mail in their Curriculum Vitae and brief profile electronically (in excel format below) to: email@example.com
Surname| First Name | DOB | Gender| Years of Experience | Institution | Grade | Course | Year of Graduation | Professional Qualification | Job experience (please state your last 3 recent job) | Phone No | E-mail address