A Reputable Company is recruiting for fulltime Security Officer.
Job Title: Security Officer
Location: Cross River State
- Maintain Security of premises and personnel by patrolling property.
- Manage access control
- Monitoring surveillance equipment.
- Inspecting buildings, equipment and access points: permitting entry.
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Controls traffic by directing drivers.
- Prevents losses and change by reporting irregularities, informing violators of policy and procedures, restraining trespassers.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Liaise with members of the other security agencies and community relations.
- Manage outsourced security operatives
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities, interviewing witnesses, obtaining signatures.
- Maintain organizations stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensures continued improvement of security operations by sourcing and evaluating new equipment and techniques
Min Required Experience: 0-1 year(s)
Min Qualification: Not Specified
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Minimum of OND in any related field of study.
- Previous experience from the Armed Forces or Police will be an added advantage.
- Good communication.
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Ability to work under little or no supervision and can handle the pressure associated with the job.
- Must not be more than 40years of age.
- Must be resident in Cross River State.
- Must be computer literate.
Application Closing Date:
28th October, 2014
Method of Application:
Interested candidates should send their CVs and applications
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting