Bingham University Teaching Hospital - The Governing Board of BHUTH invites applications from suitably qualified Internal and External candidates for the position of:
Director of Administration
Successful candidate shall:
Serve as Secretary to the Board Management
Conduct the correspondence of the board and keep the records of the hospital,
Be responsible to the Chief Medical Director for the day to day general administration of the Teaching Hospital.
Serve as Chef Administrative Adviser to the Chief Medical Director on general administrative matters.
Take charge of the general administration of the administrative department.
Participate in formulation, execution and review of policies as directed by the/Chief Medical Director and for the Board.
Co-ordinate the activities of support departments in the hospital.
Perform such other functions as the Board or the Chief Medical Director, as the case may be, may from time to time assign to him/her.
Min Required Experience: 7-10 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Applicants for the post of Director of Administration must possess the following qualifications as well as the criteria stated below:
- A professional degree in Health Services, Public Administration or Hospital Administration.
- Minimum of 8 years post qualification professional experience at a level not below the post of Chief Administrative Officer in a Teaching Hospital or other similar comparable institution.
- Membership of Institute of Health Service Administrator of Nigeria is an added advantage.
- Must be a dedicated believer in the Lord Jesus who believes and upholds ECWA Articles of faith.
The remuneration and other conditions of service shall be as set out by the Board of Management of the Hospital guided by what is obtained in other Nigerian Tertiary Hospitals.
Application Closing Date
4th March, 2015
Method of Application
Interested candidate should submit fifteen (15) copies of his/her written application with detailed Curriculum Vitae ( CV/Resume) duly signed and dated providing the information as stated hereunder:
- Full name
- Place and date of birth
- Local Government of origin
- State of origin
- Marital Status
- Number of children with age
- Schools attended with Academic/Professional Qualifications obtained with dates
- Previous employment indicating post with dates
- Administrative and Managerial positions held with dates
- Research and publications with dates.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications by a Registered Courier to the address below:
Director of Administration /Secretary to the Board
Bingham University Teaching Hospital,
23, Zaria By Pass,
Write not more than five pages essay on your vision and organization of Teaching Hospital Administrative Department.
Names and addresses of three (3) referees one of whom should be the Chief Executive of his/her present or last place of work and who should be in a position to attest the candidate's academic professional and managerial abilities as well as moral character and uprightness.
Applicants must get their referees to send their reports on the applicants direct to Director of Administration marked "DA" top left hand corner of the envelop under confidential covers.