Taylek Drugs Company Limited is recruiting for
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assist Management in performing business operations duties.
2. Store, file and retrieve corporate documents and reports as and when needed.
3. Maintain logs and spreadsheets for marketing/sales and office activities.
4. Assist in preparation & maintenance of company databases and reports.
5. Provide support for better management reporting, information flow, business processes and organizational planning.
6. Coordinate with Management to schedule team meetings and to provide follow-ups.
7. Support performance of general office administrative and clerical duties.
8. Support Management in managing and resolving operational issues.
9. Work with Management to provide excellent customer service.
Min Required Experience: 1-3 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
1. Proficient at data analytics and reporting.
2. Must be extremely proficient with Microsoft Excel.
3. Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint required.
4. Working knowledge of accounting packages such as Sage will be an added advantage
5. Good typing speed with high level of accuracy in data entry.
6. Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
7. Highly organized and detail oriented
8. Able to manage multiple information streams without mix-up
9. Deadline-driven and dependable