Vodacom Business (Vodacom Nigeria), a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Vodacom Group, is a leading pan-African corporate connectivity and telecommunications provider that has brought affordable and reliable connectivity to Africa since 1992. In that time, we have built strong relationships in the sectors that are driving the continent’s economic growth; helping them stay connected across Africa, and to the rest of the world.
Our experience in African telecommunications spans over two decades and today, we connect over 1200 of the continent’s largest and leading corporations in over 40 countries. We work closely with multinationals in all sectors of African commerce – from banking and finance, oil and gas, mining and construction right through to retail and distribution , as well as tourism.
Job Title: Regional Account Manager
Department: VGE Africa
Reporting to: VGE Outbound Head
Job type: Full-time
Employment Type: Permanent
Closing Date: 28 February 2015
Key roles / Qualification:
- To manage the global customer relationship for Africa HQ accounts specifically IT / ITES / BPO organizations in Africa;
- Build Relationship with the Key Buying centre in South Africa to influence deals globally;
- Drive profitable revenue growth;
- Deliver the best in class customer experience to our customers; and
- Increased market share from integrated product, service, mobile solution offerings, and fixed data product, etc.
- Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- MBA and Engineering background
- Sales and cross functional work Experience of more than 12-15 years
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Good knowledge of mobility, fixed and other communication technologies, technical sales background preferable
- Preferably worked with IT/ ITES/ BPO organizations
- Deliver Revenue growth target in line with the DB
- Create opportunities for participation in Large deals with IT / ITES
- C – Level Customer stakeholder engagement and escalation contact for all customer experience
- Engagement with various stakeholders to deliver the VGE revenue growth for USA market
- Create Sell-through opportunities with focus on products as IPVPN, Hosting, UC, Hosted Contact Centre, etc
Min Required Experience: 10-15 year(s)
Min Qualification: Masters
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Experience in managing global sales team and a track record of global accounts/ enterprise solution selling
- Experience in complex change management and operating in a matrix, fast moving and technical environment.
- Experience in working in multi-cultural environment (lived and worked abroad) ability to manage an international and distributed team.
- The candidate should be Mandarin speaking and can interact with the Chinese outbound customers to drive business with Chinese companies.
- Sound Treasury skills
- Team player
- Strong influence and relationship management skills
- Customer centric
- Strong communication and decision making skills – ability to balance conflicting interests and ability to lead in a high-growth, high-uncertainty environments
Should you meet the above requirements please submit your C.Vs via the apply button