Saro Agro Sciences Limited is the leader in the Nigerian Crop Protection Industry. We are a wholly indigenous company, committed to the provision of dependable solutions to crop production problems in a distinctive, rewarding and responsible way. We have our Head office located in Ibadan and offices across Nigeria as well as in the West and Central African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Clearing Agent
The Clearing agents are responsible for clearing of goods from the port to the warehouse.
- Payment of clearing Cheques, Duty, Shipping and Terminal
- Lodgement of Entry at the Log room
- Custom Release
- Shipping Release
- Gate processing for customs
- Passing of container at the port to warehouse
- Arrangement for customs and other unit for examination
- Other functions that may be assigned by HOD, Trade Officer and Assistant Trade Officer.
Special Skills and key Behavioral Competencies:
- Ability to work under tight schedule
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Dependability- Reliable, responsible and dependable
- Attention to Details: Being careful about details and thorough in completing work task
- Initiative: Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within required timeframes
- Team player
OND in any course
0 - 2 years as Clearing Agents
Required Age: 25 - 30 years
Application Closing Date
1st June, 2015.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and brief profile electronically Using your State of Origin as the subject of the mail (in excel format below) to: Job@saroafrica.com.ng
Surname| First Name| DOB| Gender| Institution | Grade | Course | Year of Graduation| Professional Qualification| Phone No| E-mail address
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies