Mikado Nigeria Limited, the parent company of the Group has its origin in the 80's, was conceived by the entrepreneurial activities of the founder "Michael Ojeme". It was incorporated on the 3rd of November 1988, commenced business on the 1st of January 1989 and has embarked on a dynamic and diversified expansion programme since inception.
The Mikado Group has gone on to grow very successful business in sectors ranging from Electronic Security to Telecommunications, Traffic and Transportation Management, Events Management, VAS Development, fragrance and flavours distribution.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: General Manager
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendor, service providers and office lease
- Manage office, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Provide general support to visitors
- Design and implement office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards and making necessary adjustments.
- Supervise staff and evaluate staff performance
- Ensure filing systems are maintained and up to date
- Plan and implement office systems, layout and equipment procurement
- Maintain safety and quality records and audit reports
- Oversees key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis
- Reviews and supports engineering and sales to oversee design concepts with fundamental or new technology used for new or existing products or improvement to provide cost reduction, safety and customer requirements
- Participates in formulating and administering company policies, directing and coordinating all divisional department activities to develop and implement long range goals and objectives to meet business and profitability growth objectives
- Reviews analysis of activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine department or division progress toward stated goals and objectives
- Reviews operations and plans to meet requirements for sales planning and to ascertain manufacturing or outsourcing requirements to develop new markets
- Perform other related duties as required.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies