Saro Agro Sciences Limited is the leader in the Nigerian Crop Protection Industry. We are a wholly indigenous company, committed to the provision of dependable solutions to crop production problems in a distinctive, rewarding and responsible way. We have our Head office located in Ibadan and offices across Nigeria as well as in the West and Central African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Territory Business Head
Locations: Ibadan, Enugu and Suleja
- The TBH will be responsible for sales budget of all Saro products (Farm Mechanization, Greenhouses, Irrigation, Fertilizers, Crop protection product, and advisory service to medium, large scale and specialized farms, governments, corporate and NGOs in their designated territories.
- The incumbent will also be responsible for collecting market information as well as participate in new product development in their designated territories.
- Prepares Sales and cash flow plans for the territory in line with the divisions overall Sales Strategy
- Undertakes the sale and collection of all relevant products and services to medium, large and specialized farms, governments, agencies, corporate and NGOs within the territory.
- Liaises with central logistics for cost effective delivery of products to customers by approved service providers.
- Ensure that subordinates responsibly provide solutions to farms and recommend safe solutions.
- Executes all divisions marketing activities within the territory.
- Liaises with Federal, State and LGA agric departments for agric information gathering and dissemination, sales and demonstration of Saro products.
- Continuously ensure processes are followed and improved upon as well as propose ways of improvement.
- Ability to communicate and interact with skilled customer.
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competences:
- Dependability- Reliable, responsible and dependable
- Analytical Thinking: Analyzing information and using logic to address work related issues and problems
- Attention to Details: Being careful about details and thorough in completing work task
- Initiative: Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
- Integrity: Being honest and ethical
- Leadership: Willingness to lead, take charge and offer training opinions and direction to subordinates
- Customers: Willingness to travel extensively
Bachelor degree in Agriculture or Agricultural Engineering
4 years experience of input and equipments field sales to small, medium and large sale farms.
22 - 35 years
Application Closing Date:
20th July, 2016.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Curriculum Vitae and brief profile electronically (in excel format below)
Surname|First Name|DOB|Gender|Years of Experience|Institution|Grade|Course|Year of Graduation|Job experience( please state your last 3 recent job)|Phone No|E-mail address.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies