THIRD ENGINEER - (150194)
As international leader in marine services, BOURBON offers to the most demanding oil & gas clients worldwide a full line of innovative, safe, high performance and new generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services delivered by 11 000 experienced and competent employees across 45 countries. By joining BOURBON you will be "Under the flag of excellence”.
Assist the Chief Engineer in vessel technical operations / tasks and in all duties delegated to him/her by the Chief Engineer
In order to achieve this you will:
- Carry out watch keeping duties
- Work under the Chief and 2nd. Engineers' supervision
- Assist the 2nd Engineer and learn all aspects of his duties with a view to eventual promotion
- Committed to Safety and Company Procedures in all tasks
- Study and complete any assignments as specified in his training record or by his college.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies