The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organisation whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of armed conflict and other situations of violence and to provide them with assistance.
We are looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Protection Field Officer
- Responsible for the analysis and monitoring of identified protection concerns
- Writes reports related to field visits and follows-up on meetings with interlocutors/communities on protection issues.
- In collaboration with other departments and under the supervision of the Head of Sub Delegation, helps develop and implement the future Community Based Protection strategy.
- Actively contributes to better understanding of humanitarian consequences related to urban violence and/or Other Situations of Violence and further assess the impact of such consequences on affected communities and individuals.
- In collaboration with the Health department engages relevant state ministries and other health related interlocutors in bringing about awareness in Health Care in Danger initiatives
- Manages the filing of the Protection office
- Develops and manages statistics on protection related files for the Niger Delta area of responsibility
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies