Nextzon Business Services Limited is recruiting for fulltime Company Secretary/Legal Adviser.
Nextzon Business Services Limited - Our Client is a start-up mega drug distribution centre in the pharmaceutical sector located in Anambra State, and is looking to fill the role below:
Job Title: Company Secretary/Legal Adviser
Reference code: CSEC004
Reports To: Managing Director
Supervises: Legal Team
Takes overall responsibility for the coordination of all legal and company secretarial matters relating to the company and ensure the provision of adequate advisory services on all legal issues.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify and manage group legal risks.
- Provide legal advice on the company’s transactions and other matters concerning the company
- Manage the company’s relationships with external solicitors and ensure that the company is properly represented in all litigations concerning it.
- Provide statutory Company Secretarial services and act as Secretary to the Board of Directors and all standing committees of the company
- Provide advice on, interpret and communicate all legal issues, opinions, laws, rules, guidelines, statutes, especially as regards company’s businesses, to staff and management
- Provide firm but fair opinion on all legal matters to the company
- Review; draft MOUs, legal agreements, loan agreements and security documentation between the company and external parties.
- Liaise with legal departments of external organizations where the situation arises.
- Liaise with government agencies for the smooth running of the company (such as filing of papers at CAC, etc.)
- Mentor subordinates of legal department.
Min Required Experience: 5 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Sound knowledge of law and regulation relating to industry issues
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong inter-personal and people management skills
- Attention to detail, good organizational skills and strong appreciation of customer service
- Excellent negotiating / deal-making skills
- Results oriented
- Capable of leading team
- Committed approach to work and commitment to own professional development
Qualifications and Experience:
- Good first degree in Law from a reputable Institution
- A higher degree or professional qualification such as LLM or ACIS will be an added advantage
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of proven post call practice experience.
- Must have strong Advocacy skills Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite-word and excel.
- Ideal age should be between 30-40years.
Application Closing Date:
19th February, 2016.
How to Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes (as an attachment), stating the reference code CSEC004 as the subject of the email
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
About Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: 1 Rachael Nwangwu Close, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria
NEXTZON Business Services Limited was incorporated on 7th March, 2005 to carry on business as a corporate venturing and management/business advisory company. It also assists businesses in op...Know More about Nextzon Business Services Limited
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting