Nextzon Business Services Limited is recruiting for fulltime Head Drug Distribution.
Nextzon Business Services Limited - Our Client is a start-up mega drug distribution centre in the Pharmaceutical sector located in Anambra State, and is looking to fill the role below:
Job Title: Head Drug Distribution
Reports To: Managing Director
Supervises: Distribution Team
- Managing daily production, receiving, and shipping activities to ensure all standards of quality, safety, and productivity are achieved. Frequent independent judgments are essential.
- The incumbent is also required to perform all tasks in a safe manner consistent with corporate policies and state and federal laws.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage the daily achievement of the distribution expense, safety, quality, and production goals.
- Monitor staffing and equipment levels to ensure adequate utilization of resources and production line balancing.
- Enforce all work regulations and union contracts.
- Monitor maintenance functions to ensure adequate material handling systems are utilized.
- Anticipate the distribution operational needs and act accordingly to ensure all objectives are met.
- Establish performance objectives for associates in the distribution team; analyze performance reports to find ways to improve operation.
Min Required Experience: 5 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Required Skills and Competencies Experience:
- Committed to providing customer service that makes both internal and external customers feel welcome, important, and appreciated.
- Ability to preserve confidentiality of information.
- Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to work extended days on a frequent basis.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects.
- Familiarity with industry/technical terms and processes.
- Ability to work within strict time frames and resolute deadlines.
- Ability to travel on an occasional basis.
- Results oriented
- Capable of leading team
- Committed approach to work and commitment to own professional development
Qualifications and Experience:
- A good first Degree in Business and Logistics or any of the Social Sciences
- An second Degree in a relevant course is required
- Membership of relevant professional bodies
- Age between 30-40 years
- Minimum of Five (5) years' experience in warehouse management systems and material handling equipment techniques;
- Demonstrated proficiency managing analytically rigorous initiatives.
- Track record in organisation management and leadership at a strategic level
- Proven track record of delivering results in a company of comparable size, scope and complexity
- Experience in distribution and management in Nigeria or abroad will be a distinguishing advantage
Application Closing Date:
19th February, 2016.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes (as an attachment), stating the reference code HDDIST006 as the subject of the email
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
About Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: 1 Rachael Nwangwu Close, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria
NEXTZON Business Services Limited was incorporated on 7th March, 2005 to carry on business as a corporate venturing and management/business advisory company. It also assists businesses in op...Know More about Nextzon Business Services Limited
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting