We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are presently into restaurants, hotel, and nightclubbing. We are opening new outlets in Lagos and looking for high-flying individual who shares the values of hard work, commitment and integrity and places high premium on personal development and career growth.
Job Title: Account Officer
The Accounts Officer will process all financial transactions, reconcile accounts and prepare data/reports. This post involves inward/outward invoicing, including payment progression. Significant relevant experience of general financial duties is essential. To ensure proper and timely valuation of monthly stock counts, preparation of variance report and Budget monitoring.
- Processing data through the sales and purchase ledgers from the point of receipt of the invoice to completion of the transaction.
- Reconciliation of Bank Statement with Payment Voucher, purchase and sales ledgers.
- Processing financial transactions through Sage and other accounting applications.
- Determining the Costs of Performances, Functions and Activities in a manner which Facilitates Analysis and Valid Comparisons with Established Criteria among time Periods.
- Monthly stock Valuation, Stock taking, Stock reconciliation, Budget monitoring.
- Preparation of Monthly Financial Statement and Inter-branch Accounts Reconciliation.