Palladium develops and delivers solutions that create positive impact for communities, businesses, societies and economies. We transform lives and create enduring value by working with governments, corporations and non-profit organizations. Palladium is built on the idea that progress will be supported by four key pillars:
Strategy Execution Consulting
Training and Events
We create positive impact through more than 100 current projects with more than 2000 employees operating in over 90 countries.
Purpose of position
Voices for Change (V4C) is a UK Aid funded, four year programme running from October 2013 to December 2017. The goal of V4C is to help transform social attitudes towards girls and women in Nigeria by working on specific individual, social and institutional changes. This role is responsible for ensuring effective and timely planning and delivery of the Programme's activities; and leading evidence collation, distillation and communication. We are looking for an experienced project manager, to optimise the impact and delivery of our programme through excellent planning, reporting and analysis skills.
- Coordinate the development of work plans at national and state level, working with Output Leads and State Coordinators
- Responsible for regional programme coordination to ensure state level interventions are coherently planned, communicated and weighted between Outputs
- Responsible for critical review of plans to ensure programme interventions are layered and integrated, tracked and reported on.
- Liaise with Operations team to ensure coherence of work planning, budgeting and resourcing
- Monitor progress of all outputs in implementation of work plans, including identification of implications for expenditure and forecasting
- Monitor the quality and pace of grantee delivery.
- Assist the Team Leader in quality assurance of deliverables, as per quality assurance framework
- Lead the team in a process of reflecting on progress, distillation of learning and feeding this back into programming, as well as documentation of changes
- Prepare and produce timely V4C quarterly and annual reports, drawing on inputs from across the team
- Ensure collection and collation of data for VFM indicators
- Lead on implementation of VFM Strategy, reporting against VFM indicators and ensuring learning fed into Programme management in the implementation of activities
- Oversee project Results and Monitoring function
- Responsible for managing performance in relation to planning, delivery and evidence, identifying and effectively addressing performance gaps/issues
- Develop and ensure team adherence to policies and procedures, and ensure compliance with local laws, donor rules and regulations.