Nextzon Business Services Limited is recruiting for fulltime HSE Officer.
Nextzon Business Services Limited - Our client is a start-up mega drug distribution centre in the pharmaceutical sector located in Anambra State, and is looking to fill the role of:
Job Title: HSE Officer
Reports To: Admin Manager
Providing technical support to contribute to the application of effective Health, Safety and environmental management on a daily basis.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist in compliance reviews, general risk assessments and other safety assessments to support Health, Safety and Environmental management
- Walk the floor/premises on a regular basis to establish HSE presence and provide support
- Provide assistance and advice on HSE issues to make recommendations to facility management
- Enforce HSE regulations (i.e. OSHA, EPA, LOTO, Hazard Communication etc.), report infractions and recommend solutions to Management
- Conduct daily and monthly HSE Meetings/Trainings and schedule as needed
- Perform facility HSE Inspections
- Ability to evaluate PPE and ensure proper use and maintenance of PPE
- Assist in emergency response and provide first aid treatment
- Oversee Behaviour-Based/Observation-Safety Programs
- Help develop Job Hazard Analysis (JHA)
- Ability to oversee Safety Incentive Programs
- Participate in detailed incident investigations and Root Cause Analysis.
Min Required Experience: 8 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Technical Capacity
- Collaboration and organizational Skills
- Problem Solving/Analytical
- Customer/Client Focus
- Project and Time Management
- Performance Management
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in any relevant field.
- Registered with a recognised HSE professional association would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in field safety management
- Age below 35 years
- Detailed knowledge of applicable regulations
- IT Literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
Application Closing Date:
9th March, 2016.
Method of Application":
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes (as an attachment), stating the reference code HSEOFCR0015 as the subject of the email
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates who apply correctly will be contacted.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
About Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: 1 Rachael Nwangwu Close, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria
NEXTZON Business Services Limited was incorporated on 7th March, 2005 to carry on business as a corporate venturing and management/business advisory company. It also assists businesses in op...Know More about Nextzon Business Services Limited
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
2 Positions - Not Specified
7 Positions - 2 Locations