Nextzon Business Services Limited is recruiting for fulltime Sales Executive.
Nextzon Business Services Limited - Our Client is a start-up mega drug distribution centre in the pharmaceutical sector located in Anambra State, and is looking to fill the role of:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Reports To: Head Sales
Securing the sales of a range of pharmaceutical products, while building and servicing long-term customer relationships.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintains positive working relationships with customers
- Arranging appointments with prospects, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular ‘cold’ calling
- Developing tactics for increasing opportunity to meet and talk to contacts in the pharmaceutical sector
- Market range of pharmaceutical products to wholesalers and similar customers in the defined territory
- Keeping up with latest clinical data; interpreting, presenting, and discussing this data with health professionals to project new trends and demand for drugs
- Provide detailed market information on products, prices and the activities of competitors
- Maintaining Knowledge of new developments in the health sector, anticipating potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapting strategy accordingly
- Opening and closing sales properly to win prospective customers
- Distribution and Sales of complete product range in the defined territory
- To actively participate in any promotions agreed upon by the organisation
- Recruit and recommend distributors at each of the existing and emerging markets on Monthly basis
- Ensure collection of outstanding debts, and keep sales to debtors’ ratio within the acceptable limit
- Meet the company monthly set target.
Min Required Experience: 5 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Experience in marketing and sales
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and distribution network
- Strong analytical, numerical and problem solving ability
- Excellent communication, negotiation, interpersonal and team-work skills
- Ability to do business planning analysis and influence management
- Ability to present complex statistical data and financial information, both verbal & written, in a clear and concise manner
- Proven ability in the preparation of meaningful and accurate forecasts and budgets
- Proven ability in market intelligence and value chain
- Demonstrable management ability in the areas of cost control
- Strong organisational and time management skills, including the ability to manage sales teams.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A good first Degree in Marketing or in the Social Sciences
- An second degree in a relevant course is required
- Membership of relevant professional bodies
- Age below 35 years
- Minimum of 5 years sales management experience in the FMCG sector, with at least 3 of the years spent in the pharmaceutical industry
- Verifiable track record of delivering sustainable top line sales growth (references may be requested)
- Demonstrated knowledge of the south-east market.
Application Closing Date:
9th March, 2016.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes (as an attachment), stating the reference code SALOFCR0026 as the subject of the email
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates who apply correctly will be contacted.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
About Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: 1 Rachael Nwangwu Close, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria
NEXTZON Business Services Limited was incorporated on 7th March, 2005 to carry on business as a corporate venturing and management/business advisory company. It also assists businesses in op...Know More about Nextzon Business Services Limited
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting