Nextzon Business Services Limited is recruiting for fulltime Technical Supervisor.
Nextzon Business Services Limited - Our Client is a start-up mega drug distribution centre in the pharmaceutical sector located in Anambra State, and is looking to fill the role of:
Job Title: Technical Supervisor
Reports To: Warehouse Manager
Effectively managing and maintaining mechanical and electrical equipment used by the organisation.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Diagnose mechanical problems in machinery or equipment
- Maintain/repair power-generating equipment, work tools or machinery
- Provide general technical support to the company on electrical/mechanical issues
- Perform periodic/random checks on all the company's facilities to confirm facilities and equipment are operating at optimal service levels and ensure compliance with laid down policies and procedures
- Define required spares for equipment and ensure required inventory levels are maintained
- Participate in the determination, installation and testing for equipment, spare parts, etc., in new warehouses
- Develop equipment maintenance plan/schedule (including spares) for all facilities/equipment
- Ensure the implementation of the maintenance schedule for all equipment/facilities at the warehouse location
- Supervise the prompt resolution of all maintenance related queries in assigned area
- Liaise with Service Providers /Maintenance staff to ensure prompt resolution of issues as required
- Ensure that all reported issues are tracked and promptly resolved
- Develop and document maintenance procedures/manuals
- Stay abreast of innovations/developments in facilities/equipment technology trend and proffer recommendations for improvement of the company’s facilities/equipment as required.
Min Required Experience: 10 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Good Technical Skills & Experience on Mechanical, Electrical/Electronic, Pneumatic Systems
- Good Team working, & People relationship skills
- Good Problem Solving Skills and a creative approach for new ideas
- A good level of computer literacy
- Ability to Prioritize and Plan effectively
- Effective Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Quality Focus.
Qualifications and Experience:
- B.Tech/HND Electrical Electronics or any relevant course of study
- Age below 40 years
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated proficiency managing analytically rigorous initiatives.
Application Closing Date:
9th March, 2016.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes (as an attachment), stating the reference code TECHSPV0023 as the subject of the email
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates who apply correctly will be contacted.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
About Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: 1 Rachael Nwangwu Close, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria
NEXTZON Business Services Limited was incorporated on 7th March, 2005 to carry on business as a corporate venturing and management/business advisory company. It also assists businesses in op...Know More about Nextzon Business Services Limited
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
7 Positions - Not Specified
6 Positions - Not Specified