Appen is a global leader in speech and search technology services. With expertise in more than 150 languages, Appen partners with leading technology and ecommerce companies as they develop new offerings and expand them to global markets. Our solutions help companies create engaging products with accurate speech interfaces and relevant content ranging from web sites, to maps, images, and merchandise.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Web Search Evaluator
Reference Code: EXT51400164-001
Project: Language Required: Hausa
- Be part of a rapidly growing global network of independent contractors working as Web Search Evaluators! If you are looking for interesting work that adapts to your lifestyle, you have come to the right place.
- As a Web Search Evaluator with Appen, you will be rewarded for your ability to improve internet search engine results and performance.
- We offer flexible work schedules, competitive pay, free training, and the ability to work from home.
- Web Search Evaluators typically commit to work up to 5 flexible hours a day (Monday through Friday).
- Before a project assignment, Evaluators may need to complete a certification process of 5-30 hours over a 1-3 week period which may include training, practice and testing.
- Once accepted for a project, you must meet consistent quality standards. Superior performance will make you eligible for additional projects.